"Abyss" Countdown/LIVE Discussion thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its so much fun looking at you guys counting down, me on the other hand can't see the epi until tomorrow, but i will join u all later

Comment

Originally posted by nikidk
      its so much fun looking at you guys counting down, me on the other hand can't see the epi until tomorrow, but i will join u all later
      Welcome Nikita. I too have to wait till tomorrow, but play along anyway as if I'm going to see tonight. Then when the time comes and I can't see it I'm gutted.

8 hrs 36 mins to disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
        Welcome Nikita. I too have to wait till tomorrow, but play along anyway as if I'm going to see tonight. Then when the time comes and I can't see it I'm gutted.

8 hrs 36 mins to disappointment
        than you 8h 24m

Comment

8 HOURS AND 19 MINUTES...
          this is about the time the clock starts moving backwards.......damn work!!!!!!!!!!!11 i should have stayed home

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has seen it

I hate to bring this up but has anyone else been seeing the commercials for the NFL primetime and pre-game show that are supposed to air on the CW at the same time as Smallville? From what I keep seeing there's gonna be a Jets VS Patriots game instead of the intended Smallville episode. I could be wrong here but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by afewskrewsl0ose
              I hate to bring this up but has anyone else been seeing the commercials for the NFL primetime and pre-game show that are supposed to air on the CW at the same time as Smallville? From what I keep seeing there's gonna be a Jets VS Patriots game instead of the intended Smallville episode. I could be wrong here but I don't know.

Okay, dude, that's NOT funny! Not funny at all!!
              You are seriously freaking me out with that statement! Please don't let that be true!! Please let it be a CW mix-up!

7 hours 58 minutes

Comment

I can't wait! I hope it reveals how Clark feels/felt about Chloe.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

I just looked up your CW station WPIX Channel 11,and it said that it IS airing the Pregame special and game at 7:30/8:00, respectively. You will get an encore presentation of SV/SPN on Saturday at 6:00. That is a total bummer! Thank God Tallahassee doesn't have a football team!
                Last edited by Tommy'sGirl; 11-13-2008, 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

7 hrs. 40 mins. Can't believe we only have this & next weeks show left till next year!!!!

Comment

7 hours 35 minutes

Comment

Yay! Just a few more hours until.....oh, right. There's a Jets game on instead of Smallville tonight. ::SIGH::

At least I can celebrate my 600TH POST!! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by susangail
                        I found the following episode description in my morning paper:
                        [SPOILER]
                        "Clark (Tom Welling) takes Chloe (Allison Mack) to the Fortress of Solitude so Jor-El can heal her after Brainiac replaces her memories with Kryptonian code. Then Davis (Sam Witwer) tells Chloe she is marrying the wrong man. The current statistics on marriage would tend to agree."
                        [/SPOILER]

I wonder if the TV/features editor is a shipper
                        Thanks for posting that. I need some more anti-Chlimmy ammunition
                        Alas for us here in the UK, we won't see the episode until December so quite a few days and hours to go.
                        However for the techy savvy, not long at all

Comment

I'm excited about this episode mainly for the reformation of the ice palace.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

wtf. I just looked at my TV guide. What were they thinking replacing Smallville with some Jets game?
                          Last edited by ZODisGOD; 11-13-2008, 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the Jets game on the CW. I just checked the Tivo and found for me I can see it tonight on WTXX Ch 20 in Connecticut. For CW only viewers, I see they are replaying it on Sat at 6pm.

7 hrs. 19 mins

Comment

Originally posted by nikidk
                              Welcome ! It is the same for me but you know it is so funny to see everybody so excited and I have just to sleep during SV aired and after it is my turn, so not to hard to stand !

Comment

ya we have to wait till saturdy for it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎