No announcement yet.

Best Looking in Bride! VOTE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dotsie23
    I still stand by my vote from last year....The Drop Dead Gorgeous Clark!
    That was my vote as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by wellinglover66
      That was my vote as well.
      Maria you have excellent taste!

Comment

• Men-Clark in a suit, perfect
        Women-Lois.I think Erica hair and make-up was better than ever and her dress was beautiful.
        BTW-I like very much the Chloe's wedding dress, she was pretty.

Comment

• Chloe, off course. the most beautiful of the show

Comment

• I thought Lois looked amazing. I loved how she pulled off an ORANGE coloured satin dress of all things. Not an easy thing to do.

Clark looked sexy as usual...
            Last edited by CloisShipper; 01-08-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Clark looked absolutely dashing and gorgeous. There was a certain air about him throughout the episode. Everytime I looked at him, I just swooned. Chloe looked very pretty in that dress...it suited her. Lois herself looked pretty. But I'm sorry, but I though that the color of the dress was hideous. I felt the color of the sash clashed with the color of the dress. I also felt that the dress didn't seem to flatter her figure at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by wellinglover66
                Clark looked absolutely dashing and gorgeous. There was a certain air about him throughout the episode. Everytime I looked at him, I just swooned. Chloe looked very pretty in that dress...it suited her. Lois herself looked pretty. But I'm sorry, but I though that the color of the dress was hideous. I felt the color of the sash clashed with the color of the dress. I also felt that the dress didn't seem to flatter her figure at all.

ITA with you Maria! *swoons*

Comment

• Clark. something about him in that tux just got me going...:P

Comment

• LANA.
                    After this episode aired,KK voted 8th sexiest woman by FHM,just saying ;D

Comment

• Lois Lane...that girl shines in everything, she's just too beautiful.

Comment

• Lois and Chloe, Lana's wig ruined it for me

Comment

• awwwww jimbo
                          and its his own wedding too

Comment

• To me Lois was the best looking even in the casual she looked stunning.Chloe could only be in close second but hey thats just me.

Comment

• If the poll had been divided into two (male and female), then I would have voted for Clark and Lois. It was a really tough decision, but I had to give it to Clark. I couldn't stop looking at him. *sighs*

On a side note, I think the burnt orange color looked amazing on ED. It was a fall wedding after all so the color was perfect for that. Besides, the following season Clark wore a tie the same color when they did that interview for the television show and I still liked the color.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎