No announcement yet.

Everythime Lois is going personal.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everythime Lois is going personal.

Why is it everytime Lois is going to say something emotionall there is a interruption?(im not talking about the life treatning situations) :P

yeah, ive noticed everytime Lois is going to say something she has trouble saying, for an example, first scene in Identity when jimmy says "wait a minute did you just give Clark Kent a compliment?" (you see worried/confused Face of lois and as soon as she's going to explain her self the mugger appears. This has been happening alot and is annoying me.
    The writers want to save up all the juice for a future episode
    0%
    They just wanna tease us Clois lovers :(
    0%

Wow all the views and no comments.. guess Ill be the first! Im hoping we get the juicyness later this season!!!

Comment

Because it makes for good Tv, its both. To tease and to bait for the juicy stuff later. They ain't been on for eight years for nothing. It gives viewers something to look forward to, and keep watching for.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. They packed some really great, progressive and intelligent emotional stuff with Lois in the first 10 episodes. I think they ultilized her 13 ep contract in a very powerful way. They've progressed things with her, and the time between her episodes drags them out for an entire season.

Good stuff. Hopefully, the big bang will come in the season finale. Also, next season I hope she's in a full 22 and we get more of their story.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎