Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last few scenes: Plot Hole or bad editing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last few scenes: Plot Hole or bad editing?

OK, I have something I want to run past you guys. I may or may not be remembering this exactly, but the events they went through in this episide were mostly from the episode "six months ago", correct? Sylar's 1st power, nathan's accident, etc... Yet, after Hiro gets put back into his spirit walk from being half awake, the events seemed to be from the pilot episode, ie Angela announcing Arther's death, the train wreck, mohinder's cab scene. But there was never any subtitle to indicate that it was now six months ago instead of a year. Also, it doesn't exactly make sense why meredith waited six months to break Flint out and cause that train wreck as well as the context of Elle and HRG's conversation about Sylar on the street outside Mohinder's cab six months after his 2nd murder (since he had already committed multiple murders by that point, including Chandra). So, I guess was this a plot hole that the writers didnt realize the events were seperated by six months, or just a lack of subtitles indicating it was "one year ago"?

----- Added 1 Hours later -----

OK, after rewatching the Elle/Noah scene at the end, it's clearly a conversation meant to take directly after Sylar's 2nd victim. Which would definitely mean this part at least is a plot hole, since Noah didn't get into Mohinder's cab until about six months after Sylar started his killing spree.
    Last edited by rocana; 11-11-2008, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i think no one except for you went to think so detail about an episode timeline. if you were right, then it's a plothole. not bad editting.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎