No announcement yet.

Arthur and Hiro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur and Hiro

Do you think Arthur stole Hiro's power? i mean Arthur already has Hiros power from Peter..can he steal it again?? why would he want to?

I also think the reason why Ando did the "hadoken" blast on Hiro in the future is maybe Arthur has him under controll??

Because if he steals it, Hiro can't do anything. He's stuck in Africa with all his useful information...

Comment

I wonder if they kill or send Arthur into a coma if everyone's powers will return or if they are just gone for good.

Comment

Arthur erase Hiros memories but why he didnt kill him instead he kill Mats father so easy whithout anything I realy cant understand why he want Hiro alive

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
          Arthur erase Hiros memories but why he didnt kill him instead he kill Mats father so easy whithout anything I realy cant understand why he want Hiro alive

You're speculating right? because I wouln't like to be spoilered about that . About Hiro I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
            because bizarre "He's my son" I swear its coming im calling it

Comment

Hiro like Arthur's son? LMAO I couldn't be surprised to tell the true.

Comment

Arthur didn't kill Hiro, because technically he can't. Hiro's power allows him to go to different times, any time period, therefore, even if Arthur killed hiro, who knows how many hiros are out there in the time stream. We saw a good example of this in the episode where hiro was trying to sneak up on the african future painter, there were 2 hiros, seperated by mere minutes, occupying the same space!

Comment

Jazzylg

you just made my mind explodeddedededededededededed

Comment

lol are sure with that head maybe you just have hunger

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure Hiro can't die since he exists in like a billion timelines. lol

But does this mean Arthur cannot die since he has Peter's power (and though Peter, HIRO'S power) ?

Comment

My guess is Arthurs taken Hiro's power. It doesn't matter that he took it from Peter, he's evil. He's going to take what he can get.
                        Hiro having no power means he's stuck in Africa and can't help anyone.

Comment

and with no memories he wont even be able 2 do anyhting, any future hiros would be killed instantly,cus theyd have no past, if that makes sense, but ye if a past hiro came to the future, and saw that, then he could stop it, or if hiro pevisoul saw one fo the painters pictures he could plan somehtin,thats my best assumption

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom X
                            and with no memories he wont even be able 2 do anyhting, any future hiros would be killed instantly,cus theyd have no past, if that makes sense, but ye if a past hiro came to the future, and saw that, then he could stop it, or if hiro pevisoul saw one fo the painters pictures he could plan somehtin,thats my best assumption
                            In this show time is like a river.

For example. Future Peter came back, changed the future. Shot his brother.

It wasn't enough, the future still happened in a different way. But because he was back in time when the change happened he didn't experience it. He only remembered his reality and his history and had no recolection as to 'why' or 'how' the future stayed the same without Nathan telling the world.

So, what they are saying is if a Future Hiro is back in time, ANY point in time he would still be alive in that time stream because he is out of flux with his own reality. He only knows what HE knows when he knows it.

This form of time travel leaves infinite possibilities when it comes to how time works with zero chance of paradox because it says 'anything' is possible.

They are pulling it off nice but you can't fit their time travel into a box. The only unanswered question is where is Caitlin?

If time is like a river then her reality, in the future, is still happening. It is just on a different course then the original river. So IN THEORY if Peter or Hiro get enough control over their abilities they should be able to jump into alternate streams as well. Imagine the movie 'The One' except infinite universes and any time.

Comment

Please do not post spoilers. I was hoping the ***** wasn't real when it was posted in this thread and i watched tonights show and found out it was real.

Very irritated.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎