No announcement yet.

Arty's abosorption power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arty's abosorption power

if he had the power to erase (kill) memories and to put thoughts in to the mind when and how did he get this super power of abosbing ppl's powers?

Thats good question I want to know it toooooo

Comment

maybe he can take but leave powers also?
      like he can copy parkman's dad's powers but not take them?

Comment

It's possible he just stole Telepathy from someone and it's his most used power, like Sylar's TK. And he told Mohinder he took all traces of the ability (He could be lying, but there was no reason for him to lie in that situation)

Comment

But it seems that he "aquired" an additional ability other than his mind powers.
          We need to see way back when they developed the formula and tested it on the children.
          I want to see Meridith prego too! and how they convinced her she killed her baby.

Comment

We dont know how many abilities he stole before he met Linderman or Angela

Comment

i think during the year he was out they tested on him with the formula and that "new" power is a side effect.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

he met linderman in the war together!
              Last edited by LOONEY; 11-11-2008, 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                i think during the year he was out they tested on him with the formula and that "new" power is a side effect.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

he met linderman in the war together!
                Well he did experiment on his children so it's possible he did a little experimentation on himself.

Comment

I dont get the assumptions here. What was different? Who is to say he didn't have the absorption power in the past? He just used powers he already had, reading minds, erasing memories, etc....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎