Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthurs Power Similair To The Haitians?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthurs Power Similair To The Haitians?

It seemed like Arthur definitely erased Angela's memory, soooooo, maybe Arthur has the ability to erase memories like The Haitian but they both have secondary powers, The Haitian's being to block peoples abilities while in their presence, while Arthur's being to steal peoples abilities.

I don't know, just a thought.

No he dont have secound ability he just steal it from someone

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
      No he dont have secound ability he just steal it from someone
      Ah, I didn't think of that, good point.

Comment

if his power is to erase and control minds where and how did he get a new absorption power? This needs explained much more....this epi let me down i wanted it to go back severeral years and it was just 1.

Comment

It's possible he has the power theft power, and he just stole telepathy from someone. According to Bob, anything the brain controls, someone with telepathy can control. IE, memory, actions. Everything. So, it makes more sense he just stole telepathy, and it's his most used power. Like TK for Sylar.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
            It's possible he has the power theft power, and he just stole telepathy from someone. According to Bob, anything the brain controls, someone with telepathy can control. IE, memory, actions. Everything. So, it makes more sense he just stole telepathy, and it's his most used power. Like TK for Sylar.
            Total agreee

Comment

If you look at it deep down though, if its stolen, its like erasing memory, and we just saw that memorys can be recovered. So that means everyone who have had there power stolen, could technically get it back by being repaired in the same fashion?

But you Also have to remember, so far he HAS to touch the victim to absorb the power, telepathy you don't need to touch the victim.
              Last edited by viion; 11-11-2008, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I think his power is actually a heightened form of Peter's but I could see it being the Haitian's too...though that wouldn't explain why the Haitian got the better of him.

I definitely think we are being led to see that powers get more powerful with user skill, like the Matt/Maury deal...

Comment

I now think his only power is the same as Matt's/Maury's, only he has developed his power more and is able to take on other peoples abilities and just making them forget how to use them.

That would also mean that Matt is possibly the strongest hero of all.

Comment

Originally posted by DoN Migu-EL
                    It seemed like Arthur definitely erased Angela's memory, soooooo, maybe Arthur has the ability to erase memories like The Haitian but they both have secondary powers, The Haitian's being to block peoples abilities while in their presence, while Arthur's being to steal peoples abilities.

I don't know, just a thought.
                    no i think it is more like matt's power to control people.

Comment

Originally posted by DoN Migu-EL
                      I now think his only power is the same as Matt's/Maury's, only he has developed his power more and is able to take on other peoples abilities and just making them forget how to use them.

That would also mean that Matt is possibly the strongest hero of all.
                      I dont think so you can make someone forget how to use powers like TK or other offence powers but you cant make someone forget the regeneration like Adam
                      His power is absorbing powers from others by touching them and maybe the first power that he ever absorbed was mind control like Parkmans has

Comment

didnt linderman say something about a guy that works for him that could help arthur?
                        I was under the impression he was talking about the haitian.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎