No announcement yet.

Petrelli Family

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrelli Family

I remember reading that the main focus of Heroes was actually on a few sets of families - one being the Petrelli family. I have to say that I really enjoyed having the Petrelli family together and being a family before things started to fall apart. I enjoyed getting some of the missing pieces this episode and I liked that they explored that family more

me too and i loved how nathan was gonna beat his dad down when he knew it was him who did that to heidi...plus this was ep 0 it went all the way back to the first flashbacks and filled everything in alot more.

Comment

This is one [Mod Edit] up dysfunctional family!!
      Last edited by STFanatic; 11-11-2008, 04:50 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #2

Comment

Petreli family is disfunctional because Arthur is selfish sun of .............. but I am happy that he didnt bring up Sylar because if he do that than Sylar will be the greatest monster in heroes

Comment

the petrelli family is amazing they have so many problems lol they should make a show called the petrellis the cast would include peter, nathan, sylar, claire, arthur, angela and god knows who else i think hiro might be a petrelli too

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I remember reading that the main focus of Heroes was actually on a few sets of families - one being the Petrelli family. I have to say that I really enjoyed having the Petrelli family together and being a family before things started to fall apart. I enjoyed getting some of the missing pieces this episode and I liked that they explored that family more
            i agree to me that is best part of a story fleshing out characters, giving them depth. I will always trade special effects and action for character depth and plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
              i think hiro might be a petrelli too

everyone knows that Ma patrelli is the queen who had a fling with Kaito and made Hiro..miright?

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                everyone knows that Ma patrelli is the queen who had a fling with Kaito and made Hiro..miright?
                Omg dont even think about that

Comment

I forgot about that.....ew....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍