No announcement yet.

Claire's Mom Meredith

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's Mom Meredith

What did you think of her this episode. Did you start to like the character more or less? Did you like that they focused on her story a bit or would you rather have had the time donated to another character?

I liked that they explored more about her. Like she thought Claire had really died.

I loved it I like her a lot. I hope to see more of her story.

Comment

The exploration of her storyline was well done, I was laughing at the irony (I believed it to be ironic) of Meredith thinking that Claire was dead and then Claire is running through the train wreck.

Comment

I was just happy that I finaly saw her shoot that flaming hadouken!

Comment

i liked that she explored the story a little more but i wish they put more claire into it! but i loved how in the first episode they tied up from the first episode with the train car and claire!

Comment

I liked the line she delivered about how Flint and her dad used to say how "his older sister made up for the fact that he had no brain" or something.

Comment

I must say that I realy want more time for Sylar/Elle releationship. Meredith was interesting but not enought

Comment

meredith was okay this episode as long as she didnt say "can you do this" and make fire in her palm again but im so happy they put the hoduken in there that was bad ass

Comment

i didn't like the fact that we had two people with abilities, running from one guy with just a taser, it just seemed stupid i mean, i would have at least thought the dumb brother would just turn round and burn the guy!

Comment

I loved how they did the train wreck. I didn't understand why they couldn't handle one guy though, agree with Ash. They could have lit the train up and been fine, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                      I loved how they did the train wreck. I didn't understand why they couldn't handle one guy though, agree with Ash. They could have lit the train up and been fine, so why not?
                      Meredith is not a murderer and her brother is too stupid thats why Thompson have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                        Meredith is not a murderer and her brother is too stupid thats why Thompson have a chance

My same thoughts. She isn't a murderer so that's why she instead chose to run from Thompson.

On the other hand, I'm not so sure if I like Flint to be her brother...it was a cool twist though. Flint is Claire's uncle! But still, too many people related on the show.
                        And so far I'm really liking Meredith, I was surprised by her character. IMO Claire's mom is more awesome than her lol

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                          My same thoughts. She isn't a murderer so that's why she instead chose to run from Thompson.

On the other hand, I'm not so sure if I like Flint to be her brother...it was a cool twist though. Flint is Claire's uncle! But still, too many people related on the show.
                          And so far I'm really liking Meredith, I was surprised by her character. IMO Claire's mom is more awesome than her lol
                          no way i like claire more she is really getting an intence story line.

Comment

Meredith and Claire are both cool, but Claire is getting annoying. I don't like Flint at all...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎