Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in this episode

They had some subtle good ones tonight. I like it when they have the abilities but they don't run the show.

Yeah, they wasn't the main feature. Probably the best SFX was blackhole, they was goodbye in 1 ep.

For tonight though it was nice to see the glass exploding thingy.

The thing I didn't like was, Syler could of looked at the rope Elle shocked to make it snap and saw it was burnt, why would rope just "burn" if it just "snapped", and it's thick rope, if he's so good to know how everything works he should know that rope that thick wouldnt freaking snap lol.

I see they brought the head cutting thing back, I actually wonder why Syler did this to begin with, did he think to? And how did he do it with the first guy cuse he just smacked him with a crystal, cut him open? Ew lol.

The dream floating from Hiro was a bit....dumb too, i think it looked a bit cheap and silly, the flying does also, when Peters brother flys out the car, it looks so cheesy lol. Flying can never really look good though, even on smallville it's sometimes cheesy, well when clark does it cuse hes not himself then it looks ownage. It has to have the badass attitude or it looks dumb.

So, there was: Dreaming, Flying, Glass breaking, Atom Control (what i call the move objects thing XD), mind control, mind repair, mind erasing, electric, fire, blue fire? wtf is that, the man who turns his arm to steel or w/e, can't think of much else

Comment

A couple of the more subtle ones I liked were when the scene changed from a closeup of Hiro's face to Meredith opening a pair of doors with Hiro's face on, and when the monitor display HRG was looking at seamslessly integrated into the next part of the scene, with Elle & Sylar chatting about avoiding other people with powers.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎