Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Gabriel/Sylar a villain?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely agree, he probably doesn't deserve redemption. It's just it's something he can't really control, but he's trying to. I don't think the murders should just be ignored, but to a certain point it's not his fault. I'm not calling him a good guy, I just don't necessarily think he's a bad guy.

Comment

i dont think sylar will ever be good, he act good , he can even perform good acts...but the guy is evil

Comment

Agreed. I bet something happens soon that makes him sink even lower than before, like when he went to his mom in season one.

Comment

He's misguided.

Comment

I liked the whole Sylar can behave part until last episode. They showing us a "Gabriel" with remorse was unnecesary. And I don't think its' anybody fault that he's a murdered but his. Even when someone try to make you, YOU make the choices. He chose to kill, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
              I liked the whole Sylar can behave part until last episode. They showing us a "Gabriel" with remorse was unnecesary. And I don't think its' anybody fault that he's a murdered but his. Even when someone try to make you, YOU make the choices. He chose to kill, plain and simple.
              That is true but.. I think what they were trying to show was that he was sent more over the edge.. cause he was betrayed.. and i guess it makes him for him to trust anyone.. cause he really got close to Elle and she was the reason he wanted to change cause she believed in him and liked him for who he was and he didnt feel that need to be 'Special' but it was all alie.. and i think his plan was to just stay away from the people with powers.. and she brought someone right to him and pretty much dangled the guy infront of him like a mouse and a snake. Of course he was going to snap. The hunger is too much.. epsecially when its right infront of him.. i think what he wanted to do was just stay away from the people with powers and slowly kill the hunger or at least tame it but.. he never really had the chance and I guess he felt like after what happened with Elle.. there really was no reason to.

I'm honestly not sure though about what I like.. wether i want him good or not. Cause I love Sylar as Sylar I mean.. him being bad is what made me fall inlove with his character.. but.. Th Gabriel Side of him.. I just.. I dont know.. I cant help loving that either. And i dont think im the only one who is stuck here.. Its hard.. they make it very hard to chose.

As for what I think the writers are going to do. I think the whole purpose of all this is to make him into a Hero. Simple as that. So whether i want him good or bad.. i think what they are ultimately trying to do.. is turn him good.

Comment

I think what they were trying to show was that he was sent more over the edge.. cause he was betrayed.. and i guess it makes him for him to trust anyone.. cause he really got close to Elle and she was the reason he wanted to change cause she believed in him and liked him for who he was and he didnt feel that need to be 'Special' but it was all alie..

Still i don't see the need , because we saw along the way that there was other people beside Elle that honestly wanted to help him and he killed them or betrayed them: Mr. Suresh and Mohinder ie
                And now he has Mama Petrelli trust and it seems that the feeling is mutual. At least that he hasn't changed at all and he's just acting the whole thing
                I loved last episode but still I think that that Sylar part was unnecessary, mostly because we have two seasons already like a background
                I see it more on Elle's part, I liked that we know now that she really doesn't enjoy making other suffer and that she isn't a psychopath like they wanted to show us.

Comment

Well.. I think Mohinder and Suresh were completely different. Suresh did at first and then was like 'no .. you dont have a power.. bye' and that was that. And Mohinder thought he was someone else... and when he found out he was Sylar he didnt want to help him, he wanted to kill him.
                  Ya ... it does help Elle's character like you said.. and also creates a relationship between Sylar and Claire.. so maybe there are other reasons behind it other then just Sylar And showing why he is evil..

Comment

I think he will always struggle with his mad behavior.Even he tries to repress it the best that he can that doesn't mean he will able to stop it forever.He always be a villain deep down inside.

Comment

that is true... he can repress it but never get rid of that hunger.

Comment

Yeah, he'll crack if he keeps trying. Besides, I don't think they'll spin it so the worst villains are heroes and the best heroes are villains (aka Peter and Sylar etc. switch places).

Comment

I hope not

Comment

Just because the GabriElle thing, they making me like goodSylar better. If it wasn't for that, I could chose badSylar anytime.

Comment

ya... I know what you mean... that relationship looks like it could just have so much potential though.. which makes things hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎