#2.6 "Chuck vs The Ex"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.6 "Chuck vs The Ex"

All new tonight!

Jordana Brewster guest stars as Chucks ex-flame.

And Captain Awesome teaches CPR at the Buy Mart.

That has to be hilarious!

im tivoing it for tonight but it sounds good cant wait to see it. although im sad terminator is moving to fridays mid season im glad cause then i can watch this live

Comment

I DVR it anyway so I can watch it again

Comment

SO excited! I knew the elusive Jill would one day appear. The Buy More scenes are always my favorites though...yay for tonight!

Comment

I may have to miss the live airing, my daughter has a school function in about half an hour, and there is no telling when it will be over.

Comment

I'll have to miss the live airing next week. Our class next week is going to run late, from 6 to 8

But I'm excited for Chuck tonight, only an hour and 5 minutes away.

Comment

just watched it pretty good. was funny when chuck kissed casey lol. and how they had to do cpr and they made jeff chocke on the pen cap hahaha.

Comment

I knew it was only a matter of time before they get Chuck and Casey to kiss.

Comment

I am watching it right now

The guy just landed on the van roof.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Wow, she is using her real voice
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 11-11-2008, 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes, good episode! Chuck made me so sad, when he would talk about how much Jill hurt him. I just wanted to give him a hug XD

And while Bryce's ultimate intentions for getting Chuck kicked out of school were good, he had NO right to then jump in and start dating Jill. What a dirt bag. And the blame lies with Jill too. You don't date your ex-boyfriend's former best friend. That's just wrong.

Comment

Not to get too spoilery but Bryce was just watching out for Chuck, just like he said. Just think about the most predictable thing you can come up with for the Jill storyline and you'll know what I mean.

Comment

Ugh. I feel bad for Sarah, getting the shaft. But I suppose it's to be expected, since Chuck and Sarah have decided that they can't possibly have a romantic relationship. On top of that, there wasn't a lot of chemistry between Chuck and Jill. I'm a Sarah/Chuck fan so I do have bias...but there was tons of chemistry between Chuck and Lou that I could see...but not so with this couple. Anyway...next week's episode should be interesting. I just hope it's handled well...

Comment

On the contrary Chuck and Jill have alot of chemistry. More so than Sarah because of the way they keep her feelings for Chuck in limbo and it just doesn't gel well on camera except in isolated incidences. Heck Chuck and Jill even have their own "theme song"

Comment

It was nice.....not the best episode I've ever seen but)

Comment

Originally posted by zanos
                              On the contrary Chuck and Jill have alot of chemistry. More so than Sarah because of the way they keep her feelings for Chuck in limbo and it just doesn't gel well on camera except in isolated incidences. Heck Chuck and Jill even have their own "theme song"
                              Well, IMO there was no chemistry between Chuck and Jill. I'm not really sure Sarah's feelings are "in limbo" either. Actually, I think she has realized that her feelings for Chuck are so much more than just professional and I'm pretty sure she was going to tell him so at the end of the episode with Bryce. BUT before she could Chuck told her that it would be best for them to be only friends. And, further, I think that Sarah has stronger feelings for Chuck than he has for her. But all of this is, of course, IMO.

I'm really sad, though, that Anna wasn't in this episode. There hasn't been a lot of interaction between Anna and Morgan this season and I would like to see more. Still, I just LOVE all the Morgan/Lester/Jeff scenes. Those Buy More scenes are always my favorite!

AND we really need a Casey-centric episode. As much as I love Chuck/Sarah, I think it would be nice to take to focus off of them for a little while. Give Casey the episode he deserves!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎