Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2.6 "Chuck vs The Ex"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, lets not forget Casey's outfit, the wig & soul patch cracked me up.

And Sarah/Yvonne Strahovski using her Australian accent, and the black wig

Comment

So glad to have found this Chuck forum! Yeah!

Okay, so this epi ticked me off. Did anyone else think Chuck was being a total jerk and ooc? I don't think Chuck would flaunt his new "relationship" in front of Sarah like that. I know they need to introduce other relationships to keep the whole Chuck/Sarah sexual tension going, but this Jill thing seemed to come on too sudden and too strong. I could see Chuck trying a new relationship I just can't see him making such a public display of it at first. I would have liked this episode better if Sarah had found out about the Jill relationship accidentally.

I just have to write this PDA off to Chuck's hormones because obviously his head wasn't in it. Hopefully he will zip it and pull himself together for the next episode.

Comment

I think Chuck is confused about Jill. I'm sure he didn't mean to "flaunt" his relationship with Jill. As far as he is concerned, there isn't anything between him and Sarah and there never will be. He doesn't know how she feels for him (and I'm pretty sure that she loves him). However, he really likes her...is still a little hung up on Jill...then she comes back into his life. AND when they kissed in that end scene, he was VERY caught up in the moment and didn't even realize that Sarah was there.

I think this episode was just okay...and I do agree that the Chuck/Jill relationship could've been handled very differently (should've been, IMO). I'm just hoping the next episode makes up for it... However, I think Chuck's actions all around can be easily explained.

Comment

I didn't care for this episode as much as others (though it being Chuck it was still good. Chuck is like pizza--even when it's bad it's pretty good! LOL).

I really didn't like Jill though. And frankly I agree that there was not much chemistry between them. And she didn't seem even as remotely geeky (bio chem withstanding) as Bryce made her out to be in the Stanford flashbacks.

So yeah....

Oh and Awesome teaching CPR and everyone cheating off Chuck? FTW!
          Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 11-26-2009, 08:43 AM. Reason: forgot to add the best part!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎