Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No one's gonna mess with Lois and Clark"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never get tired of that line and Tom delivered it perfectly.

Comment

A little contrived, maybe, but calm amidst Lois's freaking out.

Comment

yes i noticed it and it is just another anvil to hit other fans over the head. sorry i don't mean it in a bad way but it's just cheesy to me. people obviously know 70 years of superman we don't need to be beaten with baseball bats !

JMO. as im entitled. the more they push it on me the more i don't like it . i have always been a rebel so for people the know me personally wouldn't be surprised.

anyway for me it's just a message to other shippers saying your never gonna get your way lois and clark are here to stay and im sure the clois people are happy and im happy they can be happy .

but not all of us want to be told who has feelings for who or destiny or other aliens like faora telling clark oh you have feelings for this human i inhabit .... ugh ! whatever ! duh ofcourse he has feelings clark is a good decent person he has FEELINGS FOR ALL HIS FRIENDS. but i don't see that being shoved down people's throats . only one in particular is being cut into big pieces that i cannot swallow and it is really wearing thin with me and ruins the show IMO. let the future be the future but don't throw anvils at me i don't like it.

Comment

i absolutely ADORED it
          very cute and sweet
          and tw delivered it perfectly
          what more could a cloiser fan want?
          lol

Comment

For some reason whenever I hear it said as "Lois and Clark" it makes me cringe. I don't know if it's because it feels forced or because I didn't like TNAS or what, but I always wince when that line comes up. And it does kind of feel like they're overusing it.

Comment

I find that most anvils are so clumsily written and delivered. Like that lines from another episode about Lois marrying a man with thighs who flies a lot. That was so stupid. We know about Clark and Lois already. Instead of making character spouts ridiculous lines about how Clois are soulmates, show us that they are soulmates.

The worst thing is that there's plenty of anvils. They should just keep developing the relationship instead of relaying on future references.

Comment

OMG I absolutely loved that line. Favorite line of the night. Yahoo GO TEAM CLOIS!

Comment

I would like to see more love action between lois and Clark but I just loved the quote
                  "no one ,esses with Lois and Clar" and indeed Tom delieverd it perfectly!!! Love you Tom!!!!

Comment

It was a cute line, and great reference to their romantic future, and, more specifically, the series by that name.

I love how Lois' name is first in the line-up. Usually it's the guy's name in most brands/trademarks (etc.), but the L&C trademark is so common now, it always comes out that way.

Comment

Yup and I jumped up and was like WOOO HOO Damn Straight!

Love the direction of this season, this is where Clark fate is supposed to be heading.....

Comment

This line may become the next Clois iconic catch phrase!
                        Like :"you've got me,who's got you?" from Superman I.
                        I love it!

Comment

"We're both going to die."

"No one's gonna mess with Lois and Clark"
                          Isn't this in response to "We're both going to die." Well, Clark is going to die, isn't he? What is this Doomsday arc about if not that?

The death anvils have been coming pretty fast and furious for Lois. "Terminal Deadline" "Will I Live" "Why haven't I FIRED you already" "Enough rope to hang yourself, but I'm less patient" The hearse, gun after gun, minion after minion taking her down.

The question is, are they both going to die, and are they going to mess with Lois and Clark. They mess with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                            i loved it when clark said it.....fantastic acknowledgment to the previous 90s show.
                            i was a great line

Comment

Actually i ended up rolling my eyes as soon as i heard it. I too feel like i'm being hit over the head with a baseball bat. Yes i know the future is supose to be Lois. But that's the Future. We know lets move on. Stop throwing it down our throats as someone else said.

Comment

yes i noticed it and it is just another anvil to hit other fans over the head. sorry i don't mean it in a bad way but it's just cheesy to me. people obviously know 70 years of superman we don't need to be beaten with baseball bats !
                                ITA

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎