No announcement yet.

What should The CW do instead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superboy2
    Wonder Woman isn't going anywhere for awhile, and it looks like Green Arrow movie will suck.
    What are you basing that on?

I'm glad to hear it's NOT another origin movie (he's really too obscure a character to need one) and that it's actually trying to tell an interesting superhero story (he gets sent to jail with all the villains he's put in there), instead of another by-the-numbers hero-saves-the-day movie. It's giving characters that probably won't get a chance to be in a big superhero film to be in this one. To me, it sounds cool.

THAT aside, I think they should cancel Reaper and make Blue Devil. Same concept.

Comment

I don't think a blue devil would be a particularly sexy character to see every week - he'd look silly.

Plus, Blue Devil wouldn't have Ray Wise like Reaper does, and that would just be sad because Reaper's Devil = win.

Comment

I'd want an origin story for Green Arrow. They should follow marvel and have the heroes appear in other superhero movies and build up to Justice League.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
          Wonder Woman isn't going anywhere for awhile, and it looks like Green Arrow movie will suck.
          I would just like to change my earlier statement on this.

Beyonce wants to play Wonder Woman. If that keeps up, this film is getting made. Welcome to Catwomen 2. Could be wrong, she is an intellagent woman, so first thing she might want is Joss Whedon back.

The big problem now is who they want to cast as Captain American, have a look - scary.

Comment

Beyonce as Wonder Woman? No, sorry. Some things you can't chance. She's hot, but she really can't act. I'd rather have have Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, the girl from Lost, or even some unknown but not Beyonce. I can't see her as any superhero.

Comment

Martian Manhunter, maybe during when he had no powers. (When he is a cop, which is right now)

Comment

Supergirl/Green Arrow/Aquaman/you get the point...

Comment

If it was up to me we would be getting live action versions of any/all of these

Justice league (heroes get together to fight enemies they cannot handle on their own)
                  The Legion of Super-heroes Heroes in the future gether together to help the universe much like the heroes of their past
                  The Question- A detective who is often right but not beleaved and is often solving the cases and stopping the bad guy
                  Batman Beyond(hey I loved the cartoon and jsut because we cannot have bruce on tv fighting bad guys as batman because of the movie doesn't mean the writers couldn't find a way to write about bruce's future and use the movies as a spring board and having bruce train his replacement.

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

but I extremely doubt we will ever (or at least in the next 60-70 years get a live action show based on these premises)
                  Last edited by krpto; 12-14-2008, 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maybe a show like Heroes, only it focuses on only one character with many abilities, so maybe an original story and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                      Maybe a show like Heroes, only it focuses on only one character with many abilities, so maybe an original story and characters.
                      so like kyle xy?

Comment

I think they could do a JL movie in the next five years after the next 4(Batman, Man of Steel, GA and whatever else they have planned) and have MM, GA, Supes, Bats, WW, Aquaman, Flash, and maybe some a couple more heroes so they can introduce them all at once and have them in their own movies.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                          So Smallville without Clark?

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          There's no such thing as too obscure. Look at Marvel. Did ANYONE know who Hellboy was who didn't actually read the comic book?
                          Hellboy is from Dark Horse.
                          Last edited by j03superbat; 12-14-2008, 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The CW should do a Justice League live action series,it would be a big hit if done right.

Comment

I agree

Comment

JLA
                                Booster Gold
                                Green Arrow
                                Teen Titans (I loved that show when it was on! Can someone say RedX?)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎