No announcement yet.

Reference To KARR in Last nights episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reference To KARR in Last nights episode

So information about KARR surfaced on Last nights episode, but this leaves some questions...

KARR - the Knight Automated Roving Robot (as Referenced in the 1980's series) was the prototype of the Knight Industries Two Thousand (AKA KITT). KARR's shell was Destroyed by Michael Knight and KITT in the episode KITT vs. KARR but at the end of the episode KARR's CPU was still intacked.

In Last nights episode KARR stand for the Knight Auto-cybernetic Roving Robot, and blue prints of KARR that shows him Bader then ever. So here is my questions...

If this is a new KARR why did they re-create it? Or if this is the origional KARR why did they change his full name? And who found his CPU?

But last night's episode did answer some questions, it did answer that KITT is a newer verson of the original and has totally new programming except the main program. The Preservation of Human Life, but KITT had no Reference of KARR in the 1980's series. Dr. Graiman did say in the show that he didn't want to be responsable for another KARR..

Karr

Yeh Im confused
    Is this a continuation or the 80s series or a re-imagine
    I would like to know

Comment

didn't they call it Knight Auto-cybernetic Roving Robot-Exoskeleton?

otherwise, KARR-E...

i wonder how it is related to WALL-E? (they look similar...)

Comment

I don't think the writers have actually figured out if it's a revamp or a continuation. I was hoping that it would the the original KARR's CPU but sadly it looks more like a new KARR. It would be nice if the older series were more involved and not just given nods like "Bonnie and Devon."

Comment

We can expect the series to change, we know it will soon, and besides it's not that far in.

We'll have to see who KARR turns out to be.

Comment

i just want him to be that black mustang we saw for a second before robot mode with a yellow scanner and peter cullens voice, not a transformer, that was probably cullens idea since he used to play optimus prime.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎