Quotes from "Bloodline"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No one messes with Lois and Clark" I love that line..

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      Oliver's line to Tess when he was the GA, right before he left the room, damn I forget what it was.
      Oliver: "Thank you, I'll see myself out."

Comment

Clark: "Noone messes with lois and clark."
        Lois:"They better not."

Absolute favorite line of the episode. Total goosebumps, and a little Squee!

Comment

Forgive me if the quote is not exact.

GA to Tess: "Don't worry. You can't move right now, but in a few minutes you'll be back to your peachy old self."

Comment

CK: No one messes with Lois & Clark

Faeora: You have feelings for this creature I inhabit. Like father like son.

Ollies description of Chloe shoving him was great too, "with one hand, mind you".

Comment

"No one messes withe Lois & Clark"

WEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by tibbit78
                Clark: No one messes with Lois and Clark.
                my favoite one too!, Indeed, no one can mess with Lois and Clark!

Comment

1) Clark: No one messes with Lois and Clark

2) Chloe: I don't tell you how to shoot your arrows.

3) Ollie: Sorry, Hallmark doesn't have a welcome back to Earth card.

4) Faora: You have feelings for this creature, like father like son.

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                    Lois/Faora: "Not my first choice, but surprisingly flexible"...LOL..

Lucky Clark
                    That comment made me LOL. Lucky Clark indeed

Comment

One of my favorites was when Chloe showed Oliver the crystal and Oliver's like-

"When it comes to clark's...that..I steer clear" Maybe not exact, but I laughed on that one.

Comment

Clark's holding the glowing FOS Crystal:

Lois: "At least it came with batteries". LOL

So many great Quotes!

Comment

Chloe to Ollie "Do I tell you how to shoot your arrows?"
                          Also, Clark's "You're my home" to Kara. SO SWEET!!
                          Lois "At least it came with batteries"
                          Chloe's "I see you've snuck something through customs'" haha, so funny!
                          And of course, who could leave out the "No one's gonna mess with Lois and Clark"

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
                            my favoite one too!, Indeed, no one can mess with Lois and Clark!

Thanks, Kryptonaidxh, for giving me the credit with that quote. I can't believe how many people on Kryptonsite love that quote! Even on other Smallville sites, everyone's talking about Clark's line: "No one messes with Lois & Clark." That line in Smallville will go down into Superman history.

Comment

Lois- "I just went to see Tess She gave me a raise."
                              Clark- "Why would she give you a raise?"
                              Lois- "Cuz its me. Hello!"

Oliver- "Her eyes went white and she pushed me, with one hand mind you, in to the next room. Yeah Clark, what happened to her?" that was great.

The line when Tess was talking about Lois to Clark was really funny but i cant remember it verbatum.

Oliver- "thank you. Ill see myself out."

Actually every single line of Oliver's was freakin awsome. he had the best ones. Well Lois had some funny ones.

Kara- "I see you're getting cold feet, and you havent even set foot in the arctic."

I missed Kara.

Comment

Kara - "how many innocent lives is she worth to you?" - About Lois to Clark. I wish we had gotten an answer, but i have a feeling even Clark's not sure of the answer. It might be a foreshadowing as well. Clark in the future might have to choose between Lois and innocent people. hmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎