Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Bloodline"

Slim chance, but will we get a licensed song? No? Okay.

Let's hope for the best, and maybe will get at least one good song...

Comment

"Supergirl" by Krystal?

Comment

yeah, this season, what's the deal with no good, real songs? One of the best things about this show since I started watching in 2001 was its perfect use of songs for various scenes. I have to hear one?

The last vivid song I remember was in Pete's episode with one republic.

Anyone?

Comment

Even though there were no liscensed songs in this episode, I still loved the music! I'm probebly the only one who ever listens to the score music in the background while watching this show, but there were a couple favorite moments for me. It wouldnt be nearly as suspenseful without the excellent music.
          The moment Lois and Clark got trapped in PZ right before the credits...
          When kara sucked the phantom back into the crystal-phantom zone type music...
          Lois and Clark talking about Knight in shining armor...
          Kara flying away..(this music made me want to cry)
          and finally-creepy music in background of Clark/tess scene in DP.

All very interesting to me...Idk. Like I said, I'm probebly the only one..

Comment

No, you are not : I have listened several times the "finally-creepy music in background of Clark/tess scene in DP", it was very strong, one of my favorite moment. Clark who stays unshaken (or tries to be) it was very intense to me

Comment

I always like the film score type music. i think the liscensed songs have their place, and this season there hasn't been any real opportunities. If you figure the vast majority of them were featured in Clana situations it makes sense we haven't really hear them. It's kinda how we alwys had those beautifully selected soprano arias from various operas for many of the Lionel scenes. And those were perfect for him. The show is becoming more grown up and the music is reflecting that. I for one appreciate the change, and applaud the music editors for not bowing to the masses and including whiny pop when the show doesn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-alien
                I always like the film score type music. i think the liscensed songs have their place, and this season there hasn't been any real opportunities. If you figure the vast majority of them were featured in Clana situations it makes sense we haven't really hear them. It's kinda how we alwys had those beautifully selected soprano arias from various operas for many of the Lionel scenes. And those were perfect for him. The show is becoming more grown up and the music is reflecting that. I for one appreciate the change, and applaud the music editors for not bowing to the masses and including whiny pop when the show doesn't need it.
                I agree, I like this new developement. it makes the show more of adult type show. If you've noticed, they've been weeding out the music for a while now, every season has less.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎