Special Effects in "Bloodline"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pole through Davis's gut, the knife shatter, and Faora's wraith entering and exiting Lois's body.

Comment

The MM Crystal was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure what was happening to Faora until they zoomed out and the red crystal was revealed on the screen. Great continuity once again.

Comment

All of the FX were outstanding! I liked when Chloe threw Oliver across the room! It was good to see the PZ looked the same as S6 and the Phantoms looked even better!

Awesome VFX of Chloe pulling Clark and Kara out of the PZ.

I loved seeing the FOS Crystal glowing, and the PZ Pane and Portal.
        There is so much more, I'm going to have to watch "Bloodline" many times.

Oh, the knife shattering on Davis' chest! COOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
          All of the FX were outstanding! I liked when Chloe threw Oliver across the room! It was good to see the PZ looked the same as S6 and the Phantoms looked even better!
          I agree I thought the Phantom looked fantastic last night, making the phantom a darker colour was a great choice. I loved the way The Phantom moved, especially when it came out of Erica's body.

Comment

1. kara getting tossed around
            2. lois getting possessed by the phantom
            3. davis trying to stab himself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
              The phantom zone glass case, the portal and Faora comong out of Lois was really cool..I think they spent all their special effects money in this episode..
              Believe me, they still have enough money to make as good special effects as this episode was (and I know they have a limited budget).

Comment

The effects were totally awesome, the knife shatter, the phantom entering and leaving Lois's body, Faora hitting Clark, the PZ, Everything!

Comment

The red river was what I really liked.

Comment

That was good CGI on Davis Bloome's body at the end of the episode. They really made it look as if he was really cut and toned but the CGI in that scene was fairly obvious. [SPOILER]I am joking[/SPOILER]
                    Last edited by Kevin24; 11-07-2008, 10:12 PM.

Comment

awesome.. as always

Comment

I liked Kara's last flight, the PZ pane, the knife burst at the end, etc.

IA, there were some good SFX.

Comment

I LOVED the effects on Bloodline. Rohl did a fantastic job with Phantom Zone, making it appear like it was another world. The river of blood, the 2 suns, everything was great.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎