TV Ratings for Bloodline

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That means that Smallville's ratings are on the rise, evenwith the adjustment to the Denver market. Pretty incredible. I guess the "Smallville buzz" is in effect!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
      GREAT NEWS!!!!!

CW’s Smallville (Viewers: #4, 4.81 million; A18-49: #4t, 2.0/ 5)

This is much better than I thought.
      That is so great! I'm really glad.

Comment

do you here that the graysons didn't get picked up so there's a good chance that we will have a nine season

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          These first numbers you are getting are including the Denver market. But the Denver market wasn't watching SV (and SPN). So, the later numbers will show the adjustments once the Denver market is removed from SV's numbers. Hopefully it won't be a huge change, but Denver is a rabid football town, so it could be a few hundred thousand, and change the demographic by a bit. Sorry to be the voice of doom, but I just want to prepare folks in case the ratings are adjusted down by a bit.

Right. The finals later on will get rid of the Denver numbers, but that would also mean that when Smallville airs in Denver, those numbers would have to be put back into the rating. Of course, those Denver Smallville numbers won't be that high, especially since it's going to air on a Saturday, most likely.

Comment

Actually, I'm not even certain Denver is showing the eps at all. I know NY will be making them up on saturday next week, but I haven't heard what Denver plans to do.

Comment

The episode was great: Kara, Phantom Zone, history on Davis, Faora, Tess, Oliver, Chloe, and Clark. The show was well rounded - it didn't really evolve around one cast member. Storyline was great and it helped move along the story to the next three big episodes.

Comment

so there is a chance that the numbers could stay the same

Comment

Originally posted by slimdogg23
                  do you here that the graysons didn't get picked up so there's a good chance that we will have a nine season
                  I saw that....sounds good to me!!!

Comment

Me too.As long as Tom is on board.And who knows?If Michael Rosenbaum's film career doesn't take off,he could come back in some capacity.By the way,does anyone have the ratings for all of this season's episodes?

Comment

If only..........DO/CW would advertise........heavy sigh......the things SV could accomplish......if only SV had some support from the people who feed off it.....too bad. There are some future episodes that show great kick butt promise.

Comment

4.81? Awesome... even if it goes down a bit, it'll still probably be higher than 4.31... so it's still going UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          Me too.As long as Tom is on board.And who knows?If Michael Rosenbaum's film career doesn't take off,he could come back in some capacity.By the way,does anyone have the ratings for all of this season's episodes?
                          "Bloodline" isn't a Final rating.
                          *Smallville S8 Finals:
                          #1 Odyssey ~ *4.34 mil & Live+7= 4.80 mil.

#2 Plastique ~ *4.18 mil. & Live+7= 4.78 mil.

#3 Toxic ~ *4.05 mil. & Live+7= 4.61 mil.

#4 Instinct ~ *4.12 mil. & Live+7= 4.71 mil.

#5 Committed ~ *4.18 mil. & Live+7= 4.73 mil.

#6 Prey ~ *4.15 mil.

#7 Identity ~ *4.32 mil.

#8 Bloodline" ~ 4.81mil.

Comment

My heart soars with pride.

Comment

I'm in shock. Wow. They are really delivering this season, so it's great the ratings are reflecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                                Actually, I'm not even certain Denver is showing the eps at all. I know NY will be making them up on saturday next week, but I haven't heard what Denver plans to do.
                                Well, that's awful for the people in Denver if they don't show Smallville on another night. I still think that they should air Smallville after the news next Thursday night in New York. I know that they have done that in other areas when a sporting event has interfered with their programming. Waiting until Saturday when the rest of the country has seen it already is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎