X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't resist!

0.053571428 of a week to go!!

Yippee

I dont know whether that makes it feel longer or shorter.

Comment

8 hours 45 minutes

Comment

8 hours 38 minutes! Bring it on!

Comment

8 hours 30 minutes!

Comment

8 hours 27 minutes! *skips happily*

Comment

Originally posted by jobookjunkie
              Lol...thank you! I will be asleep! Although do you think if I asked the CW, very nicely, to stream the episode online at the same time as it is on air, they would do it? Then I would be justified in staying up till 1am
              Well, in France we have changed the hour last week (it is this stupid thing we have to do in March and October, one hour less, one hour more, I don't understand anything about the interest)so I don't know if we have same time with England, Ireland or if there is a difference of one hour...But whatever it will be 1am or 2am and I will be in my dreams too

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                Well, in France we have changed the hour last week (it is this stupid thing we have to do in March and October, one hour less, one hour more, I don't understand anything about the interest)so I don't know if we have same time with England, Ireland or if there is a difference of one hour...But whatever it will be 1am or 2am and I will be in my dreams too
                What time in France now. 4:46 here.

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
                  What time in France now. 4:46 here.
                  5.45 so we have one hour of lag (this is the right word ?). And in spring and summer, I think we have the same hour. With this silly idea, it is still night, I hate it !

Comment

8 hours 7 minutes

looking forward to this episode. looks good.
                    im mad that next weeks epiode wont air till saturday for me because of some stupid football game

Comment

I hate it too, but I do like the one when you get an extra hour in bed.

I think we are an hour apart throughout the whole year, as we also go back an hr in the spring. I think. Leap forward, spring back, isn't it.

Lag the wrong word, because you're actually an hr ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
                        I hate it too, but I do like the one when you get an extra hour in bed.

I think we are an hour apart throughout the whole year, as we also go back an hr in the spring. I think. Leap forward, spring back, isn't it.

Lag the wrong word, because you're actually an hr ahead.
                        Thank you for the information but it is my dictionnary (!), I was looking for the word "décalage" and it is the answer "lag" (décalage "in time" it is written). Well, dictionnary is good but nothing is better than the human brain

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        8 hours 7 minutes

looking forward to this episode. looks good.
                        im mad that next weeks epiode wont air till saturday for me because of some stupid football game
                        I can stand football at tv, it is the same for rugby but it is in the afternoon so Last year, I don't know why SV was one week and the week after it was a ******(in french lol) programm and once there was a technical problem, no SV during 3 weeks, I was
                        Last edited by Tompouce; 11-06-2008, 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

'Lag' would be the right word, if you were an hour behind, but you're an hour ahead.

Im as clear as mud.

7h 55

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Karine, I love your posts, they make me laugh, ALOT
                          Last edited by BadaBingBadaBoomsday; 11-06-2008, 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

7 hours and 54 mins.... i don't really care about kara... uch like other people.. please god don't let her call clark kal-el again.. it just doesn't seem right. im more looking forward to lois being superpowered up. second im looking forward to seeing a better interaction with davis and lois this time since lois will technically be possessed by zod's wife.. which i think is mad cool . never have i heard of a wife . smallville's take on superman im excited to see it. also it be awesome if her name just happened to be ursala ( think thats how u spell it) i think beyond kara this episode going to be good.. or maybe laura vandervort took some lessions and picked up her skills more well it in . approx 7 hours and 45 mins.....

Comment

Harold, is it a compliment or my english is so awful ? Thanks for the lesson

Comment

7 hours and 18 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎