"Bloodline" U.S. Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I uploaded the trailer to youtube, the link might not work yet but please give it some time to finish uploading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLp08JNzBs

Comment

• Wellllll, ...I'm going to try posting the comment about tonight's episode I originally planned when Smallville first came on. I kept waiting for a commercial break to complain about some Annoying Technical difficulties I was experiencing. The Sound was Awful! It sounded like someone talking with their mouth too close to the mouthpiece of a telephone or speaker system and the Volume was up too high. It was especially horrid in the Phantom Zone scenes with the blowing wind. When I turned the 'usual' volume setting down much farther, that Didn't help. I had to use Closed Captioning so I could know what the Dialogue was. I could hardly understand anything they were saying. Did anyone else have any similar problems?

Another thing a little weird was that I must've been too engrossed in the episode, regardless of my Sound problems, to break away long enough to write this. Before I knew it, the episode was over!

I really enjoyed this episode, minus the sound glitch, for the satisfaction of Kara's return. I think she was treated with respect and Kara's reasoning for why she didn't try to escape was a Noble one, IMO. I felt better about the whole 'Kara is missing thing, ...nobody's mentioning her' when it was revealed by Clark that he didn't know that she was in the PZ. Kara's departure was that of a Hero's.

I learned more about how Clark and Lois really feel about each other, not to worry, I'm not 'pushing romance' or plugging 'ship' fantasies. I don't think I have to anyway, but their reactions to what was happening during this harrowing experience, showed that they Do have a deep 'attachment' to one another. They truly Are Already A Team, IMO, according to the 'things' they said to each other while under duress.

The shocker in this episode was two-fold. There's a 'whole Lot of Ugly and Weird' going on beneath the surface, as Davis implied in an earlier episode, and it's all going on undercover with Chloe (poor Chloe ), and Davis While his 'mom', housed within the Beautiful Lois Lane, personally 'jump-started the proverbial Can of Worms' within him, she revealed to Davis how he exists, 'thanks to her and his dear old dad', And what his purpose on Earth is. Her actions and attitude left me a little queasy and shaky. Knowing it wasn't Really Lois helped. Great episode.

Comment

• here we go...again. lol

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

why did kara start the little fight? can't she see that's clark?
        Last edited by ZODisGOD; 02-26-2009, 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Being in the PZ so long she must not be thinking straight.

Comment

• lol. kara sure didnt waste time freshening up before saving Clark.

Comment

• They actually showed the "Infamous" trailer this time .

Comment

• The same one or a new one?

Comment

• Here's a little something I missed the first time I watched this episode
                  that I caught this time. When Lois is possessed by Zod's wife, she
                  says to Davis, who she calls her son,"You are a spitting image of your
                  father." Does this mean that Sam Witwer could play General Zod in
                  a future episode?

Comment

• Now only if Lois stayed possessed and Lex still possessed by Zod...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODisGOD
                      Now only if Lois stayed possessed and Lex still possessed by Zod...
                      Argh! Too much information.

Comment

• Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                        The same one or a new one?
                        The same one but shorter. But at least in Chicago, they never showed any version of the trailer after Smallville, even on the night it premiered online, until tonight. Maybe I'm wrong.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                        Argh! Too much information.
                        I agree, TMI .
                        Last edited by Vergon6; 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎