Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clark like zipping Lois' zipper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, i bet he was just worried to mess it up, infront of lois since he likes her and dosent want to look like a unsecure boy witch he is abit :P

Comment

• Mixed Feelings

I think Clark had mixed feelings about it. I think he liked that Lois asked him to zip her up, was nervous about touching her now that he's realized he has feelings for Lois, and a little disappointed because he knows that she isn't getting dressed up to go out with him.

Comment

• He liiiiiked it. It clearly freaked him out to get that close to touching her bare skin (haha! Oh Clarkie...) but he was NOT by any means grossed out. More like unwillingly turned on. *loves*

Comment

• ya i agree with your post paloma, clark was definetly turned on looking at lois sexy back!!! touching her bare skin would porberly make him light lois body up from flames from his eyes

Comment

• I think he loved it

Comment

• Clark enjoyed it he was trying to hide it. You can tell because he immediately got jealous of Lois' date as usual. Then he conveniently did the clear throat to garner Lois' attention once the psycho showed up.

I liked the scene mostly because of Lois though. Oh she IS sneaky. I liked the memory recall from HER perspective because she was smiling about it.

Comment

• that was so beautiful

Comment

• Of course he did!

Comment

• Clark loves everything Lois

Comment

• I think the moment was the actual realization that he was looking at Lois' naked back, bra strap only and realizing that the sight was quite overwhelming for him. Then he's just kinda confused by the whole contraption but he wouldn't have hesitated attacking that zipper if he hadn't felt some sort of attraction to be embarrassed about.

Comment

• He's a little bit awkward. but yeah..

Comment

• Clark already knows how she looks undressed, the goosebumps won't appear till he gets his chance to unzip her dress for her.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• I don't think he minded.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡