No announcement yet.

Uriel theory regarding Croatoan events & Duane Tanner

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uriel theory regarding Croatoan events & Duane Tanner

As soon as Uriel said that he's had to exterminate entire towns before, I started thinking that he's probably a fallen/evil angel who has ties with the Croatoan events, because that is exactly what happened there. And I also think he is the one who destroyed the entire neighborhood in which the house Dean was killed in No Rest For the Wicked was located.

I know we're supposed to get a continuation of the Croatoan events and I'm wondering now if Duane Tanner was possessed by a demon contacting another more powerful demon or if he was possessed by a demon contacting a fallen angel. This should be very interesting.

That's a good theory about Uriel. Maybe he was involved with smiting the townpeople after they were infected with the Croatoan virus.

Comment

Ahh, that would mean that he did the smiting while a demon (Croatoan Demon, or CD) was the one who infected them. Maybe he's working together with a demon and justifies his smiting by correcting what the CD does, when in fact they're on the same side. I really want to find out and for the boys to find out as well (not just the viewers).

Comment

You just wanna see the continuation of the CD, huh?

Kripke still has it in mind; I doubt the series will end with any loose plotlines.

Comment

That's why I love Supernatural. Kripke always keeps old plot threads going. It's evident in the episode recaps.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            As soon as Uriel said that he's had to exterminate entire towns before, I started thinking that he's probably a fallen/evil angel who has ties with the Croatoan events, because that is exactly what happened there. And I also think he is the one who destroyed the entire neighborhood in which the house Dean was killed in No Rest For the Wicked was located.

I know we're supposed to get a continuation of the Croatoan events and I'm wondering now if Duane Tanner was possessed by a demon contacting another more powerful demon or if he was possessed by a demon contacting a fallen angel. This should be very interesting.
            Duane was contacting Azazel about sam and QAzazel is a really powerful demon so yeah he was contacting a very high level demon

Comment

He wasn't contacting Azazel.

Easy way to figure it out: When Meg called for Azazel, the blood started to "turn" and tiny "holes" started to appear in the cup(reminded me of an old-time phone). And when Duane called for the Croatoan demon, the blood was still moving, but it was flat, no "holes".

Comment

^^^^^ Because if anyone knows about demonic communication it's you. Maybe they just changed the special effect, or did it better than the first time.

Comment

Someone read my post on another thread it seems.

Comment

I did. I figured you'd catch that one. To be honest though I never really noticed the difference between those two times you mentioned. But I think that it could just be a special effect improvement though that's just my opinion. I know Kripke knows the fans catch the little details, but I dont know if he'd go with something that small though. As I said that's just my opinion so I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                      Duane was contacting Azazel about sam and QAzazel is a really powerful demon so yeah he was contacting a very high level demon
                      I seriously doubt he was contacting Azazel. The demon he was contacting didn't know the extend of Sam's abilities and wanted him to be infected with that demonic virus as a test. Azazel knew exactly the extent of Sam's abilities. I'm hoping the Croatoan demon is the next big demon in season 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎