Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julia Hoffman Cast!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just that I've already read the credentials and seen every movie I could get my hands on with the new Victoria and Angelique and Julia (the Willie, Joe, Sophia, and whatername, Willie's friend don't have much film work to catch). That's enough basis for some small speculation about what we're in for. And it's simply a fact that this is the least professionally experienced cast ever assembled for a version of DS (the '91 cast was the most). That's not a total disqualifier, but it's certainly not a plus--right? Hence my statement--NOT that I'm convinced there's a problem, but that I am "beginning to be concerned." But I don't seem to be able to say this in any way that doesn't put people on the defensive. I want the show to succeed!

Comment

What I am concerned about is too much emphasis on special effects, and adult situations not on characterization, not on chemistry among the actors and not on good storylines. Special Effects and adult situations should be secondary to make the New WB Dark Shadows to work. I think the rating should be TV 14 or TV PG no mature rating. I think it should have a bit of humor like the X-Files and can be same raciness as Angel and Buffy, but it should be secondary to the storylines and to fine acting.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎