No announcement yet.

Julia Hoffman Cast!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carol04
    what I have read about New WB Dark Shadows they are going back time to 1790 in how Barnabas Collins becomes a vampire.
    Pay attention! A flashback is not the same as having a character travel back in time. If it's a flashback, they can have someone other than a regular cast member portraying a particular secondary character.

Comment

Flashback and time travel they do sound the same to me.
      They are going have Victoria Winters go back in time to 1790 like they did 1991 and the original series.
      Last edited by Carol04; 04-17-2004, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Flashback and time travel they do sound the same to me.
        They are going have Victoria Winters go back in time to 1790 like they did 1991 and the original series.
        We don't know that! They could just be doing flashbacks to the past, which would NOT entail a character actually traveling through time!

Comment

They are going back time in what read through the internet, they are retelling 1790s where Victoria Winters at a scence goes back into time.

Time stands still or goes on without Victoria Winters in the present 2004.

Comment

The way they could use Kelly Hu in a 1790's storyline is as a Native American. It would fit with the wilderness area of Maine at that time.

Comment

Fangfan, Kelly Hu could be native American for 1790s Storyline.

Comment

They are going back time in what read through the internet, they are retelling 1790s where Victoria Winters at a scence goes back into time.

Time stands still or goes on without Victoria Winters in the present 2004.
                Where did you read this???? Provide the site information or post a link!

Comment

Google News

Comment

Kelly Hu was wonderful in the Scorpian King.

I am sure she will be great as Dr Julia Hoffman. I hope there will be a emotional tension between her Barnabas Collins, a cat and mouse relationship, keeping us viewer guesing what he feels for her.

Comment

Okay, I did a search for "Dark Shadows" with Google news and found nothing about the time travel story to 1795.

Comment

Kelly Hu was great in Xmen2 too.

Comment

Originally posted by zahir
                          Okay, I did a search for "Dark Shadows" with Google news and found nothing about the time travel story to 1795.
                          Perhaps Carol will be kind enough to copy and paste the text here. She's done that previously (although pretending it was her own words.)

Comment

Originally posted by zahir
                            Because its a fabrication.

Comment

I hope WB Dark Shadows 2004 will do time travel Victoria Winters going back in time 1790 and Kelly Hu will be the psychic and read the tarot cards.

Or Kelly Hu could play a Native American as earlier posted.

In 1991 the costumes were wonderful when Victoria Winters-Joanna Goings travelled back in time to 1790s.
                              Last edited by spider; 04-17-2004, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Is it even necessary that Kelly Hu play anyone in 1795? The 1991 series intercut between the modern day and the 18th century, which could give Julia Hoffman plenty of screen time. Then again, perhaps 1795 will be shown only in flashback via Angelique and Barnabas' memories (or Victoria's growing flashes of a previous life, the disovery of a diary, etc.).

Of course, there's another possibility--Kelly Hu might play someone come to Collinsport via the Collins shipping interests. Jeremiah's mistress perhaps? Or Joshua's? How about Suki Forbes?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎