Clear All

Prey
    Identity
    Instinct
    Odessy
    Commited
    Plastique
    Toxic

Whats the big deal with commited anyways. It was okay. i just want to know why everyone is praising it so much.

Comment

All of them were excellent, but I especially loved Identity and Committed.

Comment

Identity, Committed and Plastique represent the season's best so far to me. The rest were mediocre or worse.

Comment

i can't just pick one! ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT! toxic was ok, though :/

~K

Comment

Prey

Comment

committed
              identity
              plastique
              toxic
              instinct
              odyssey
              prey

prey comes last, not because it was lack of clois, or because it was boring, but simply because it made me so bloody angry

Comment

^I agree with your ranking completely. Your top 3 are my top 3, your bottom 3 are my bottom 3, and I too would stick Toxic right in the middle. lol...similar tastes. This reminds me of last year, when we both realized how dumb Kara was, lol. (ie. when she speculated that Brainiac might be powered by "energy".... http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ghlight=energy)

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                prey comes last, not because it was lack of clois
                I also hated Prey (it was just lame to me), but I have a feeling it would have been less lame if ED/Lois was involved. She seems to have a way of bringing the best out of this show. (Lois/the Clois has been consistently the best thing about this season to me.)

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by DontCha
                Sorry no lois/clois=boring to me and many others it seems...
                That's basically true for me so far too. For the most part, the non-Lois/Clois stuff this year has either been boring or just plain lame to me.
                Last edited by Xanderman; 11-05-2008, 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i can't choose between Commited and identity!
                  they were both awesome!!

Comment

I'm surprised Identity isn't winning this by a comfortable margin.
                    -M-

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Commited was OK, but a bit....what's the word? Forced maybe? It just felt like an excuse to throw Lois and Clark together and make them confess their feelings to each other. The villain was pretty generic (like the villain from Mercy). Predictable even. Commited wasn't even my choice for #2 episode in season 8. I though Instinct was very good.
                    -M-
                    Last edited by MBrittan; 11-06-2008, 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't know what this Toxic hate is. I actually really liked that episode. This season's worst has been Plastique, hands down (though most people disagree with me...) I thought it was poorly written/acted. My list:

1. Identity
                      2. Committed
                      3. Bloodline
                      4. Prey
                      5. Instinct
                      6. Toxic
                      7. Odyssey
                      8. Plastique

With a huge dropoff from 7 to 8.

Comment

OMG!!! bloodline is the best episode i've in a REALLY long time

Comment

Originally posted by boricuaprince692000
                          OMG!!! bloodline is the best episode i've in a REALLY long time
                          Yeah, that's an interesting twist...
                          -M-

Comment

My top 5 for S8

1) Identity - A lot of highlights in this one. Jimmy Olsen was actually likeable and his interaction with Clark was great the whole episode. The cape scene where Clark sees the hope he inspires. One of my favorite scenes ever. Lois saying she will land the first world wide interview. As a whole, one of the best episodes of the series.

2) Prey - Excellent. Great suspense and development of Davis. I wish they had used more of this type of build up in Bride to lead up to the wedding, instead of opening with the wedding video. A solid opener with Davis/Doomsday would have been better.

3) Bloodline - Another awesome episode. I liked seeing Kara return, and I felt they wrapped up her overall arc effectively. ED was great in this as well playing both roles. Plus the end with the shattered knife on Davis was great.

4) Plastique - Tons of great Clois in this, and for a FOTW episode it was highly enjoyable. Great opening with Clark carring Tess out of the wreckage.

5) Bride - For me, it wasn't as good as it could have been. Doomsday was a bit lackluster, and I felt that they took away the suspense by revealing too much in the beginning. I think more focus on Davis and his transformation leading up to the wedding would have been better. However, all the Clois stuff was awesome! This is the first season I have liked Clois.

There are two episodes I haven't cared for this season.

1) Toxic - I could care less about Oliver/GA's origins. As a supporting character used to forshadow, he is fine. However, a whole episode dedicated to him is a bit much for me.

2) Odyssey - The worst season opener of the show. Completely lackluster and full of plot holes. I didn't have much hope for the season after this episode, but luckily Plastique was good and the season continued to get better after that. I will say though that the very end of the episode with Clark telling Lois he is going to start at the DP was awesome. The rest of the episode however, wasn't.

As a whole, I would say that S8 is batting 8 for 10 so far.

Comment

Committed,Bloodline and Bride

Comment

Committed

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡