No announcement yet.

Was that the same cape from Action?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that the same cape from Action?

Was there any hints as to if that or was not the very same cape the Hollywood actress gave Clark in Action? I think it'd be awesome trivia for the show if that turns out to be the cape he actually wears as Superman.

There weren't any hints, but it would've been really great if they added that in there.

Comment

It looked all CGI, so I doubt it.

Comment

No hints, and it sorta lead us away from that theory because Clark was apparently unaware Oliver was going to wear the cape as per his statement to oliver "Never wear that cape again."

And, doesn't that statement contradict his original statement "I kinda like it" that he made in "Action"?

Comment

In Thirst when Clark was dressed up as Zorro he also said that he doesn't like the mask but he does like the cape.

Comment

The cape was completely CGI. I wouldn't be surprised if the decision to include it was entirely post-production.

Comment

seriously?! they CG'ed the cape??!?!!!?? what a waste of money. they could have used the real cape and maybe rigged it with some wires if they wanted that look.

Comment

yea i hated it was cgi, really no need to do that.

Comment

In the context of the show, I'm pretty sure Clark gave Oliver his cape from Action. Effects wise, apparently it was CGI (based on the Identity promos the CW released).

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                    No hints, and it sorta lead us away from that theory because Clark was apparently unaware Oliver was going to wear the cape as per his statement to oliver "Never wear that cape again."

And, doesn't that statement contradict his original statement "I kinda like it" that he made in "Action"?
                    Clark was definitely aware of Oliver wearing the cape. It was supposed explain the blur of red in the picture jimmy took.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                      In the context of the show, I'm pretty sure Clark gave Oliver his cape from Action.
                      Well, either that or Ollie grabbed one of the curtains from his plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎