Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Clark wear red and blue again for the remainder of the season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is THRJ. sorry, I'm new at this...
    Anyway, I think it makes sense that he starts off wearing blue and red all the time because those are his fav. colors. and it gives a good reason why he eventually chooses those colors for his costume. But, now I think it would be exciting to see him shed that as clark, and only wear it as "super saving guy"(not superman yet..heh)
    I have to say that Tom looks mighty fine lately. Those dress shirts work miracles on him..

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hyped4lnc
    He is wearing it in the previews for next week's show.
    Really? Ahhh...man. Have to watch that.
    Last edited by lrog127; 10-31-2008, 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The man seriously doesn't learn from his mistakes! He can't go sporting the red-and-blue again! (plus, we are getting kind of sick of his second skin and it's been nice to see him in dress shirts and pants) Anyway, I vote Ollie should teach him how to dress..in everyday life -not in green!

Comment

Hey! Hey! There's nothing wrong with Red and Blue!

But, PLEASE spare us the red jacket! PLEASE!

I don't know why he won't just wear his blue jacket and red shirt. That looked A LOT better. Or, has Bizarro complete killed that whole idea?

Oh, well...
        Last edited by zHeN_zHeN; 11-01-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Considering that red is my favorite color I so do not want Clark to give up wearing red clothes; plus, when he wears red his eyes look more blue. But I absolutely love seeing all of the color additions to his wardrobe, dressed down and dressed up. I am also on pins and needles hoping to see him in a tuxedo again.

I say, keep the red and blue for Superman-esque rescues and thank you for increasing the budget on Clark's clothing allowance. Naked, casual, or suited up, Clark is 100% super, but the red and blue have to stay.

Comment

he should only wear it when doing offical hero work.

but i have to say that I LOVE CLARK IN THE GREY AND WHITE.

Comment

Course he will thats how the show is getting around the whole suit and tights idea, in a way he already has his suit just not the cape

Comment

I've always hated that about the show, the combinations of blue t-shirt, red jacket and vice versa. Yea, we get it, we know who he is ok?!

Ironically the scene where he walks on to Ollie's plane in the grey shirt and jeans he walked more like Superman than ever.

I really hope they ditch the red/blue or as susangail says only wear it out rescueing as a sort of precursor to a suit.

Comment

God, I hope not! His red-n-blue theme is honestly tiring, and if he doesn't learn his lesson from nearly being recognized because of it, he really is a BDA!

Comment

OOOh ya he'll keep wearing it. Although it would be nice for Oliver to convince him to re-style himself. Even though the red and blue outfit works out for the whole point of being Superman, he still has his farm boy look and now that he's in Metropolis he should go out in style!!

Comment

the blue shirt & red jacket is Smallville's version of the suit and cape.

Comment

unfortunately, yes.

Comment

yes, I wouldn't be too surprised if he does.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎