No announcement yet.

Why Was Tess Crying?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Was Tess Crying?

Why do you think Tess was crying before Sebastian came in?

I think either she misses Lex, or she isn't really over Ollie. Whatever the reason, I think it helped humanize her a bit.

Also, could someone please answer a question for me. Why did Tess send the mugger after Jimmy? I missed that.

I think she's trying to find out who took the crystal. They went to Jimmy after Lois when Sebastian confirmed Lois didn't know about it.

Tess is obsessed with finding Lex. He fills some great need she has. I say it was about him

Comment

Yeah, she sent the 'mugger' to kidnap them it looked like-so she could question/torture them maybe? It was kind of a weak plot point imho, because she had a guy who could read memories, so why the hell would she need to kidnap them? And why would she suspect Jimmy anyways?

But as the rest of the episode was awesome, I'll let that weak part of the plot slide.

Comment

I think it had something to do with Oliver perhaps

Comment

She was crying because she missed Shelby.

Comment

yeah i also think it has something to do with oliver

Comment

i thinks it's just men in general...i've heard that quite a few women tend to shed tears when it comes to the opposite sex

Comment

lol...

I was wondering why too!

Comment

wow i never even notice she was crying she just looked buged out.
                  obsessed with finding lex.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                  i thinks it's just men in general...i've heard that quite a few women tend to shed tears when it comes to the opposite sex
                  hmm... do you think she is a lesbian? i have been wondering that for some time now, she does show i hate men signs
                  Last edited by pizzahead2490; 10-30-2008, 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                    wow i never even notice she was crying she just looked buged out.
                    obsessed with finding lex.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

hmm... do you think she is a lesbian? i have been wondering that for some time now, she does show i hate men signs
                    A lot of people are thinking that she might be, or bisexual. lol, who knows? It seems like the writers are implying it.

Comment

it'll be our first gay person on this show since psycho tina and her lana-love-fest

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

I think she's was just frustrated with things in general and was having a good tear up to relieve some stress. Either that or allergies lol....

Comment

it would be nice if tess was gay. i can see it now tess flirting with lois, chole, la...

Comment

She has flirted with Lois, a bit with Chloe and a bit with Maxima.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎