No announcement yet.

I was proud of Jimmy!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was proud of Jimmy!!

He seriously kicked butt in this episode. He was just on it! I actually found myself feeling bad for him. He really invested a lot of time in this....and when he figured it out I kind of wanted Clark to fess up. Especially when Jimmy was just being so sweet about it. "You know I would look at you any different CK."

I understand why Clark couldnt tell him...I just felt bad for the poor guy. Plus he impressed the crap out of me for once!

I agree!!! Jimmy has been hated by me because of the Chimmy situations they put him in, but as an individual character I can totally connect. He wants to be recognized and all, but others are afraid of his reaction and he can't.

Comment

I loved Jimmy in this episode! I've always liked him, but this season he's just really good! Especially compared to last season!

Comment

Jimmy was great tonight. Two episodes in a row that I liked him.

He's so much better when he's not stuck in the Chimmy crud.

Comment

I don't like Jimmy all that much but tonight i kind
          of saw him in a diffent light. He was trying to do what
          he thought was right.

Comment

Again, SO MUCH more like iconic Jimmy Olsen. The pic was very significant of course. In that last scene with he and Clark, very much emulating the admiration Jimmy has for Clark/Superman

Comment

Yep. I can totally see him as Superman's chief cheerleader.

Comment

I loved Jimmy tonight. There was something very different about him. The way he went after the story and didn't back down may have had something to do with it.
                Poor Jimmy he just want to be trusted by Clark.

Comment

Jimmy was great tonight! I generally like his character, but tonight he was outstanding. I loved how he promised Clark he could trust him, and how he wouldn't look at Clark differently, I mean, Jimmy was being so sweet.. it was so cute to see. I felt bad though that Chloe had to lie to him, and he felt that he wasn't being trusted by his friend OR fiance.. I wish they could have told him, I felt like he deserved it.

Comment

i used to think jimmy was a complete idiot. when he was comparing the pictures i was just waiting for him to say "it all makes sense now, it your mom!". you really surprised me tonight jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
                      i used to think jimmy was a complete idiot. when he was comparing the pictures i was just waiting for him to say "it all makes sense now, it your mom!". you really surprised me tonight jimmy
                      I agree...I dont know why, but when he's with Chloe he's a moron. By himself. He's the iconic Jimmy we all know and love!

I was impressed when he put it together and figured out it was clark. But then he took it a step further and figured out this is the big "secret" between Chloe/Clark. He was just on it!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        He seriously kicked butt in this episode. He was just on it! I actually found myself feeling bad for him. He really invested a lot of time in this....and when he figured it out I kind of wanted Clark to fess up. Especially when Jimmy was just being so sweet about it. "You know I would look at you any different CK."

I understand why Clark couldnt tell him...I just felt bad for the poor guy. Plus he impressed the crap out of me for once!
                        Yeah, I agree. Actually, he impressed me last week, too. So, I guess, they've written two good Jimmy episodes in a row.

He's finally starting to look more like Jimmy Oslen of canon... earnest and well-intentioned. I like it.

Comment

I really, REALLY enjoyed Jimmy tonight. I liked that he was so determined. I liked that he figured it out. I like that he figured out that this was Chloe's secret with Clark.

But...

I LOVED how he handled finding out the secret. I loved that he said he wouldn't look at Clark any different. I love how he was just so...admiring and...honestly, it was lovely. I also loved at the end, when he thought he'd been wrong, how he went out of his way to explain that it wasn't that hard to picture Clark as the hero because Clark always went out of his way for people.

I loved Jimmy in tonight's episode. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite character this week, but Jimmy's definitely in the running. That's kind of new for me; I'm not used to potentially liking him best in an episode. Particularly an episode where Clark is Supermanly and Lois is wonderfully Loisy. But I gotta give Jimmy props. He kinda stole my heart tonight...lil' guy. Made me nostalgic for some good Jimmy (and Jimmy/Clark friendship) scenes. Hopefully, this'll keep up and we'll get a bunch more!

Comment

More like Jimmy from the comics. Not the doofus written for ***** and giggles. More of this Jimmy Please.

Comment

Jimmy the standalone character = great.

Jimmy the other half of Chlimmy = suckitude.

This is the Jimmy I enjoying watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎