Music From "Identity"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh thank god...well, no. thank U guys! awesome.

Comment

Hey all I was looking for the score form the episode Idenity. It is were Clark is looking back at the crowd and the music is playing. I think it is the Hero theme. Not sure. Please help.

Comment

Were would I find that scene with dialog and music from that scene.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Were would I find that scene with dialog and music from that scene. Do you have that dialog and music that you can post
        Last edited by Alpha Coyote; 11-20-2008, 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

[Mod Note:] For legal reasons, you cannot post links to download .mp3 files, or download/ watch video files that you do not own. The only exception to this rule, is fanmade videos. The above links, will be removed.

If you feel the need to share such "information", please do it off site, or in a PM.

This thread will be merged with the "Music In Identity" thread, stickied at the top of the Identity episode forum.

Comment

Anyone know who actually sings Luxury? cause im doubting it's matthew gerrard

Comment

YEa the music does get annoying at times this season but on this Ep it didnt bother me much.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎