Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music From "Identity"

Discuss the tunes, whether they be a score or songs.

I think they're saving up so that one day they can have an episode with music in every scene.

Comment

I noticed that in this episode there was a lot of those lingering crescendos at dramatic points when no one was talking, then they'd cut to a different scene and it'd be silent... that was kind of annoying me tonight, but good as usual other than that

Comment

There did seem to be non-score music in a couple of scenes - at the party on Ollie's jet and when Lois and Sebastian were having dinner. Anyone recognize either song?

Comment

Hmm, I don't know. I recognized one of the pieces from Season 5 (when Clark talks with Oliver towards the end).

Comment

What's the song playing in the background while Lois and Sebastian are at the Ace of Clubs? As near as I can tell it seems like the chorus is something like "living like a star / drink champagne (thanks enamored) and caviar", but a google search for those lyrics doesn't really bring up anything (even searching for just "champagne and caviar" or "living like a star" or any other tidbits I think I can pull out doesn't seem to bring anything close up).
            Last edited by elektrix; 11-03-2008, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Mystery Song in Background of Lois' Date

I thought that the song in the background of Lois' date scene was kind of interesting but I was unable to find out what it is called or who it is by. Here is a link to the audio from that scene:

[Mod Edit]

Does anyone else like it, and does anyone know what the name of this song is?
              Last edited by Randy G.; 11-27-2008, 03:51 AM. Reason: discussion of downloading

Comment

No offense intended but you might try it again with the correct spelling of champagne. I don't know it that will give you better results or not.

Comment

Originally posted by enamored
                  No offense intended but you might try it again with the correct spelling of champagne. I don't know it that will give you better results or not.
                  No offense taken, and you're right. I had actually tried both spellings (the correct one, as you mentioned, champagne, and the incorrect, champaign). I was using champaign because I noticed a few lyrics sites that used the instance of "champagne" in a song that way.

Didn't have much luck with either spelling. Either way, I'm either totally mis-hearing the lyrics anyway (outside of the chorus most of it is indecipherable as there's dialogue over it) or it is a new song or something, as even looking for snippets of stuff doesn't seem to bring up much of anything.

-Elektrix
                  Last edited by elektrix; 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM.

Comment

OMG, I'm trying to find out that exact song. I've tried googling everything i can hear from it but still no results. I was able to make out:

new york london paris milan (lecture?/picture? me), living like a star drink champagne eat caviar

And i think at one stage it says "make love to me"

It sounds really good and i really wanna know Please, someone surely must know it!!!

Comment

I don't know, but it made me feel eiree. Maybe it had more to do with the crazy guy sitting across from her.

Comment

hello my friends.
                        lol been wondering the exact same thing and came up with the exact same words lol.
                        all that seems to be poppin up is random hip-hop.

help?

anyone?

Comment

Well I sent a E-mail to the CW smallville feedback people. hopefully when I get a reply I will enlighten you guys with the song's name. Yeah it was a nice song... for dance

Comment

I'm looking for the same song too, I'll be waiting ...

Comment

Any updates? I don't get why I/we can't find this song. Did they make it themselves on the show or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎