Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter replicate his dad's power before he was stripped of his?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Peter replicate his dad's power before he was stripped of his?

Obviously, this is speculation, but I wonder if Peter replicated his dad's power upon them meeting at Pinehurst... he had no time to tap into it, but... nevermind, that's getting deeper than what the writers will probably ever explore... nevertheless, I'm diggin' this show... good times.

He most likely did get his Dad's power at the first meeting (probably even before then) but there was no way he could have known what it was and Pa Petrelli then cleaned him completely out anyway.

Comment

Yea I think he stripped him of all his powers, but I can see where you are heading. that was my first thought too

Comment

he probably stripped him off his powers,because without hurtin arthur peter can use his ability back on arthur,sylar wud hav 2 cut his head open, but ye, i think peter needs to get his power back,peters powers may evovle to become like arthurs,like matt and maury

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

it would take longer than that to gain his dads powers, and then he'd hav 2 learn how to use it, but i doubt peter wud take someones abilites fully, he's too good, unles they were a villain of course
        Last edited by Phantom X; 11-17-2008, 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎