- 4.323 million viewers
    - 2.7/4 HH
    - 1.7/5 A18-49
    - 1.8/6 A18-34

Source: Pifeedback.com

Comment

cool it went up a lot

Comment

That was almost as high as "Odyssey". Very good news, indeed.

Comment

That is awesome... it's the 2nd highest rated for the year!!

Comment

I know these are modest ratings by television standards. And I know its not as high as previous seasons. But I have to say that I'm so loving that SV is maintaining itself so strongly. We were going to take an initial hit. I think that much was assured. But to see the show so sure and steady after reading so many comments from naysayers, so sure that the show was going to sink like a stone (and yeah, my fault for letting that get to me)....it just makes me

I do think the long hiatus is going to be a real buzzkill though, because you now the CW isn't going to lift a finger to publicize the shows return

Comment

Apparently the CW made a press release about Smallville and its ratings. I saw it on DI

ETA: Found it http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/10/31...-the-rise/7337
              Last edited by tariksam; 10-31-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I do hope that TW decides to return for another season because if the show is going to be like this every week or most weeks, I would like to see another season. I think that Smallville has the potential to really create an amazing finale this season with some good cliffhangers with everything that they seem to be building towards.

Comment

Whoa! 4.32! That's impressive, considering all the things that have happened!

Imagine if next week's episode could pass the season premiere?!

Comment

I hope it does pass the season premiere. I really hope it does!

In my dreams it reaches 5 million before the hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by tariksam
                      Apparently the CW made a press release about Smallville and its ratings. I saw it on DI

ETA: Found it http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/10/31...-the-rise/7337
                      Thanks for the link, tariksam

FINALLY! Smallville gets some recognition! Congrats Smallville!

4.32mil. Outstanding for an outstanding Episode

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                        I do think the long hiatus is going to be a real buzzkill though, because you now the CW isn't going to lift a finger to publicize the shows return
                        They may... they have increased their promotion for "SV" a bit, this year. Also, they can't be blind to the fact that it's the highest rated show.

What I'm loving is that the highest rated episodes are the ones that feature Iconic Clark Kent very heavily in the promos. Both "Toxic" and "Prey" were episodes that were focused on characters other than Clark -- and they're the lowest rated.

Comment

4.34 million is awesome! I know it's probably too much to hope for but it'd be so great if SV could hit 4.5 million going into the hiatus. But I'm loving the direction the PS3 have taken things so far that I almost believe it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by eas

What I'm loving is that the highest rated episodes are the ones that feature Iconic Clark Kent very heavily in the promos. Both "Toxic" and "Prey" were episodes that were focused on characters other than Clark -- and they're the lowest rated.
                            I totally agree. I hope that the showrunners are taking note.

Comment

4.3 million surpassed my expectations! Smallville is a wonderful show, I am so happy that the CW is finally acknowledging that Thursday nights are important too. Thanks tariksam for posting the link, and to everyone else in the thread who has been keeping track of the numbers.

Comment

FYI
                                Season 7, after Wrath the ratings started a fast decline. Hope that doesn't happen to S8.
                                #7 Wrath..............4.64 million*
                                #8 Blue.................4.51 million*
                                #9 Gemini.............3.71 million*
                                #10 Persona............3.81 million*
                                #11 Siren.................4.01 million*
                                #12 Fracture..............3.67 million*
                                #13 Hero...................3.81 million*
                                #14 Traveler...............3.44 million*
                                #15 Veritas.................3.86 million*
                                #16 Descent................3.61 million*
                                #17 Sleeper.................3.62 million*
                                #18 Apocalypse............3.81 million*
                                #19 Quest...................3.99 million*
                                #20 Arctic....................3.85 million
                                * - Final Rating

The live+7 ratings were about the same as this Season, close to 1 mil. more per episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎