Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by class09mm
    heres the link to next weeks episode trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijhq3WIZB8
    Kara...*sob* I miss her!!! Can't wait to see Kara one last time *sob*

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
      Anybody know where I can rewatch the epi soon I missed the first 15 minutes and am now about to cry
      [Mod Edit] so there's no need to worry about
      Last edited by STFanatic; 10-30-2008, 06:44 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #9

Comment

• shark, I think you should edit your thread. Discussing downloads here is against the rules, and it can put you in trouble.

ETA: STFanatic already took care of it.

Comment

• Waaaaahhhh! I just got home and tried to watch the episode and the whole freaking hour was blank! My CSI tivo'd just fine but not Smallville!

Now I have to wade through the pages to find out what happened, and wait for it to come on the CW site.

Can somebody recap the episode? I'm so
          Last edited by yosemiteangel; 10-31-2008, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Great episode. The writing on this show, as well as the acting, has really been above par this season. I actually cant wait for each episode, because I know I'm not going to be disappointed. I love how Jimmy suspected Clark and started to put the clues together. Clark helping Ollie get back on the ball was a good turn around from Ollie always trying to get Clark moving. I also really like how Clark realized what his helping people has meant to the people of Metropolis and one day the world. The direction that this show has taken this season is definitely the right one.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎