Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ooh thanks for finding the link ^^

Yeah I guess at this rate it will be a whiles before they release this season's soundtrack. What else would be cool would be if they release the Doctor Who Proms on DVD or even on CD. I havent heard/seen the Doctor Who Proms from a couple weeks ago because, apparently it contains spoilers (I've only seen the first nine episodes this season) I dont know how long those things stay available on iPlayer.

The whole Proms concert is on youtube, so just head over there once you've seen the whole series. Also, the concert was filmed and is going to be shown on TV sometime this month, so it'll probably end up as a special feature on a future DVD.

Here's the track listing for the Specials soundtrack:

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...k-listing.html

I'm a bit disappointed that The Waters of Mars only has four tracks, but hopefully they're long tracks.

I sure hope the US gets a two disc soundtrack for the specials as well! I'm a little surprised the specials soundtrack hasn't already been released. Series 5 will only take longer...

Great news! Series Fnarg (5/1/31) soundtrack will be released soon after the Specials soundtrack, on 8th November 2010.

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...iginal-tv.html

Quote Originally Posted by quinny06 View Post
    Great news! Series Fnarg (5/1/31) soundtrack will be released soon after the Specials soundtrack, on 8th November 2010.

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...iginal-tv.html
    Yes, yes. this is great! This is wonderful news. Thank you, quinny, for sharing this with us. Can hardly wait for November 8th/ 2010! Woo-hoo!

I've pre-ordered both! Can't wait!

Just read that the Specials CD has been delayed until the 4th October, which really sucks.

Forum Regular
    I just placed an order for the DW specails" soundtrack on Amazon.com. It's coming out on Nov. 9th. No word on the fifth series yet.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I just placed an order for the DW specails" soundtrack on Amazon.com. It's coming out on Nov. 9th. No word on the fifth series yet.
    Well, the Series 5 soundtrack will be coming out soon after the Specials soundtrack here in the UK, so hopefully the same will happen in the US.

Okay, I've listened to all of The Specials soundtrack now. It's pretty fantastic. I think Vale Decem and The New Doctor show how effortlessly Murray can make you want to cry your eyes out one second, then leave you with a massive grin on your face the next.

But a big problem I have with the CD is that it doesn't have the music from the end of the Waters of Mars, when the Doctor returned to Bowie Base One and gave his "the laws of time are mine!" speech. That music gave me goosebumps, and was probably my favourite piece of music from all of the specials, and a big reason I was looking forward to this CD. So it's a big disappointment to find that music is missing.

Still, overall, I'm pleased with the CD. It's probably the best of all the soundtracks. So far, that is, I have a feeling Series 5 will jump to the top of that list.
    Last edited by quinny06; 10-05-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Anyone heard the Series 5 soundtrack yet? It's outstanding.

Forum Regular

Unhappy

I'm still waiting to hear when they are going to release it in the states. Even so, I think a couple of the songs i really want to hear are going to be itunes exclusives only.

Downloaded the 2007 track and doctor who series 5 - i am the doctor. Have it as my ringtone now

Quote Originally Posted by Aubreykarew View Post
    Downloaded the 2007 track and doctor who series 5 - i am the doctor. Have it as my ringtone now
    I actually used that song as my walk-on tune when i did a masquerade at an Anime con Last year.last year. Apparently it fit my character pretty well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast