No announcement yet.

How is Daphne tricking Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Daphne tricking Parkman

You'd think with Matt being able to read people's minds, he'd be able to pick up on the fact that Daphne is secretly reporting to Pinehearst. I suppose he's just too decent to use his invasive power unless he thinks it is necessary

He has to conciously want to read someone's mind now that he's trained his telepathy...I guess he just doesn't want to do that to someone he thinks he's going to love.

Comment

I agree. Parkman has a pretty strong set of morals and he would feel deceptive if he were to use his powers on Daphne.

Comment

I was wondering that since Daphne can run fast if everything works fast like her mind buzzing about different things quickly so maybe Parkman can't read it. Or possibly Arthur or Maury's ability could shield her?

Comment

i think parkman is putting all his hopes on that his painting showed him and daphne together, or someone who looked like daphne. I guess Love is blind when it comes to parkman.

Comment

We don't know that he doesn't know. Right?!?!

Comment

^Exactly.

Anymore we only hear what Parkman is hearing like half the time even if we kknow he is listening. Plus seeing some of daphne's facial expressions, it would be a good bet she was having a hard time keep thoughts that would give her away out of her head.

Comment

i think that his power is so advanced now that he would have to know....

when he searched her mind when she came to him, he would surely have heard everything she was thinking.

Comment

He likes her,he's effraid what is going to find out so he doesn't want to know.He's just fallowing the paintings's predictions.She's going to be the love of his life and he is going to protect her the best he can.

Comment

I think Parkman knows of her intentions, but he knows things will turn out bad if he starts talking to her about it because this is her last hope to stay in good graces with Pinehearst. He's just playing along for her sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
                      I think Parkman knows of her intentions, but he knows things will turn out bad if he starts talking to her about it because this is her last hope to stay in good graces with Pinehearst. He's just playing along for her sake.
                      I agree in past he can read minds even if he dont want to, so he is trying to protect her

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        I was wondering that since Daphne can run fast if everything works fast like her mind buzzing about different things quickly so maybe Parkman can't read it. Or possibly Arthur or Maury's ability could shield her?
                        Well, Maury's dead so that can't be it. It could be Arthur's, though, and I really like the idea of Daphne's speed acting as a kind of scrambler.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                          Well, Maury's dead so that can't be it. It could be Arthur's, though, and I really like the idea of Daphne's speed acting as a kind of scrambler.
                          If she think so fast that Matt cant read her mind than how could Maury give to her head visions of Linderman

Comment

I think he knows, but he is counting on her feelings and her "morals" to win her over in the end.

Comment

^agreed. He's giving her the chance to do the right thing in the end all on her own. Since he saw the future, that gives him reason to believe that she will do just that, eventually anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎