Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings

Discuss the ratings and related here. Hope the ratings are good for it tonight and of course factoring in the DVR usage......

Over at NBC, the Monday news remains disappointing. Chuck finished fourth from 8-9 p.m., with 6.48 million viewers and a 2.5/ 6 among adults 18-49, followed by fading Heroes (Viewers: #4, 8.15 million; A18-49: #1t, 3.8/ 9 at 9 p.m.) and a series-low My Own Worst Enemy (#4: 3.7/ 6 at 10 p.m.). Take a look at the three-week track for My Own Worst Enemy (and keep in mind that this is similar to year-ago failed occupant Journeyman).

Dude 4th again....and this episode was fantastic!....
    Last edited by jimmyolsenblues; 10-28-2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

i know that sucks...each episode is getting better...don't know why besides some of the obvious...the show is dropping in ratings...

Comment

Well from the TV guide I read. Heroes has about 3mil avg. in DVR numbers. It's from the second episode of the season I believe. But the numbers should be about the same for the season so far. So if the show now avg. 8mil in actual viewers and a least 3mil in DVR numbers thats about what this show typically avg.,11mil. Still I don't believe NBC take in account DVR numbers.

Comment

http://www.syfyportal.com/news425513.html

Things aren't looking too good for "Heroes," but luckily it still remains one of NBC's signature shows.
          Monday's episode earned a 4.9 rating/7 share, according to Fast National ratings from Nielsen Media Research, the lowest rating the show has ever received.
          That's a 4 percent drop from the previous week, and is now officially off nearly 20 percent from its already low-rated season premiere.
          It was up 22 percent over its lead-in of "Chuck," which is holding steady at an estimated 4.0/7, Zap2it reports, and remains NBC's top-rated Monday night show.
          Because of the aborted World Series between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Philadelphia Phillies -- which ended in a 2-2 tie in the sixth inning -- there was no "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," although the show is expected to return in time for November sweeps.

Unfortunately, "Heroes" beat only programming on The CW, and finished behind not only baseball, but comedy reruns on CBS including "Two and a Half Men" and "Gary Unmarried."
          "Chuck" also was beat by World Series pre-game coverage as well as reruns on CBS, finishing up what was probably a forgettable night for the Peacock network.
          NBC finished the night in fourth place with a 4.1/6, well behind the third place finish of CBS at 6.0/9.
          Fast Nationals usually provide a snapshot of what Americans are watching by pulling numbers from the top urban markets that includes both live viewing and same-day timeshifted viewing. A rating point generally represents more than 1.1 million households while the share indicates the percentage of televisions turned on that was tuned to the specific program. These numbers typically shift when final ratings are issued.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎