No announcement yet.

Arthur is too strong!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur is too strong!!

How can he have such powerful control over Peter's powers? He can easily freeze Sylar up on the air and we all know how strong Sylar is but clearly he's no match against Arthur. Arthur is insane!!!!!!

I Cant Wait To See The Last Episode

----------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT

after i posted this my caps were turned of..

just try to imagine my original post with all caps and alot of !!1!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      How can he have such powerful control over Peter's powers? He can easily freeze Sylar up on the air and we all know how strong Sylar is but clearly he's no match against Arthur. Arthur is insane!!!!!!
      Something tells me that Arthur has some experience with having multiple powers......

Comment

If Arthur was too strong why was he on his death bed last year? Why did he have to kill Adam to revive himself? Arthur just has the edge in knowledge.

Comment

I think that it was more than one person that brought Arthur down last time. Be interesting to see who it all went down...... hope there's a flashback.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I think that it was more than one person that brought Arthur down last time. Be interesting to see who it all went down...... hope there's a flashback.

Oh you know there will be.

If there's one thing that Heroes is good at is Showing the Present with many unanswered questions about the past, and then actually WOWing you with the past

Comment

Arthur Petrelli is the worst daddy ever!

betrayal, injury, lies, sabotage.... yucky

I dunno... I just like him a lot less than when Sylar was bad. Sylar was more "temporarily insane" than daddy who is just psycho (permanently)

Comment

Arthur reminds me of the bad Lional. He's going to make all 3 of his sons go insane like Lex.

Comment

hehe I'd believe that

hope it doesn't happen though

Comment

The great thing about this show is that no matter how powerful someone gets (ie. Pete, Sylar, Maury) there is always someone better. This thing with Arthur just isn't flying with me. It's like putting Madden on easy and blowing out the Raiders! (sorry Raider fans) Just starting to not be entertaining anymore.

Comment

OMG! You're ALL so Right! I HATE it when the 'Evil' Leader of a group of 'baddies' is the most Powerful being out of ANYone, Unchallengable. There HAS to be some Balance! I know Kring is putting us all in a Stew just to shock us when the Challenger, equally powerful as Arthur Petrelli, is Revealed. At least, I hope that's what will happen.

They're good at bringing back 'old' characters we met when the series began. So, even though they really are dead, we may see some Flashbacks, like you suggested, 'taolbi', because otherwise, everything feels so out of control. Don't get me wrong, I still love the series, but patiently waiting for a story arc to hit its mark can be frustrating.

Maybe they'll show us more about the character Richard Roundtree played in the beginning. He was quite familiar with Angela Petrelli. Peter was his nurse, but he died so soon into the series. He had something to do with awakening Peter's powers, I think, and he also had a 'time-traveling, dream-vision thingy' with Peter once. Which was also around the time of Arthur Petrelli's fake suicide, and his own death. Maybe he, A.P., was taken down by a group of the 'original' Company. But then, WHY wasn't he locked away on Level 5 with the rest of the too powerful crazies? I hate to say it, but IMO, A. Petrelli is going to have to be killed some way, some how!

Did you guys catch it when Sylar asked him what would make a man put his family through the pain of grief falsifying his death the way he did, and he answered something like, "Did you meet your mother?" or "Do you know what your mother did?" I only got to watch it once. I was overwhelmed a few times, so I'll have to go back and watch it again ...a few more times to catch all I may have missed. IMO, it was a heart-pumping episode.
                      Last edited by Imzadia; 10-27-2008, 09:06 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Comment

I remember people saying the same thing in s1 with Sylar; look where he's been since

Comment

Peter will get his powers back and clean his dad's clock! If not, I will be very upset...

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't take Maury's power before killing him.

But yes, how do you stop a man like him?

Comment

Originally posted by number8
                              I'm surprised he didn't take Maury's power before killing him.

But yes, how do you stop a man like him?
                              He already had it from someone else. Remember when he was putting thoughts into Adam's mind?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎