No announcement yet.

#2.5 Chuck vs Tom Sawyer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kardiac
    And we're reminded that the show has heart.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

heh... and "Rush" saves the world? Only on Chuck.
    yup lol

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      If I had all the quarters I fed into Missle Command I could buy a new car
      Heh... It would be Tempest for me... and maybe Asteroids.

Comment

If I had all the quarters I fed into Missle Command I could buy a new car
        lol

Comment

Government equivalency credits!

Comment

yay chuck graduated.

----- Added 28 Seconds later -----

yay jeffs going to rock

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

nice to have a jeff centric episode

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

what? 2 weeks
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-27-2008, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Good episode

No Chuck next week

Comment

Ah, it IS her! Awesome.

And awesome episode! Man, I love this show.

Comment

Yay for Chuck graduating. I really liked that scene with Chuck and Sarah at the end.

I'm going to be so depressed next week with no Chuck.

Comment

At least Terminator is back next week.

Comment

A Jeff episode. Haha. Awesome. "Surely they'd all be in their forties married with a job" - Casey. Chuck shaking his head no. Priceless.
                      I liked how his sister is starting to be on to Chuck, though I keep hoping Morgan finds out Chuck's secret at some point.

Comment

At least Terminator is back next week.
                        ya that will be good

Originally posted by Who
                        A Jeff episode. Haha. Awesome. "Surely they'd all be in their forties married with a job" - Casey. Chuck shaking his head no. Priceless.
                        I liked how his sister is starting to be on to Chuck, though I keep hoping Morgan finds out Chuck's secret at some point.
                        ya im hoping morgan finds out first
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-28-2008, 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I only got to see about half the episode or maybe a little bit less. I will check the rest out at NBC.com once my midterms are over. The whole playing Missile Command while listening to "Tom Sawyer" by Rush gave me instant memory recall back to the Futurama episode, "Anthology of Interest II".

In the episode, one of the segments, Fry asks the What If machine "what if life were more like a video game?". In the climax of the segment, to defeat the assortment of aliens and video game characters from the planet Nintendu 64 ("Invaders, possibly from space"), Fry puts on headphones to listen to his all Rush mix tape and drinks a bottle of Shasta (the song playing is "Tom Sawyer") and he fights the aliens by playing an arcade game console and the ships outside look like they are from the Space Invaders video game to him.

Comment

Someone please explain to me how they justify the plot device of having two random nerds fixing a single pc in the lobby of Atari. Let's put a little more effort into some of the writing shall we. Dressing up Sarah as a nerd herder almost made up for it but not quite.

Comment

This was my favorite episode of all of them. He saved the world playing an arcade game!

[QUOTE=superhippie2000;4107812]mauri moto wait isnt that like an iron chef guy?

I am Morimoto! And you are nothing.
                              Last edited by dunkman; 12-02-2008, 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My sister told me there was an episode with Jeff's backstory so this was one I was really looking forward to.

Knowing Jeff's 'former' glory and seeing him now just made me so sad though. But I loved how all those geeks (excuse me--nerds) came out to the Buy More to see him come out and play, that was hilarious.

I also wonder exactly how Morgan got Anna to agree to the hula skirt!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎