No announcement yet.

Possible Plothole in Season 6's Fallout

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Plothole in Season 6's Fallout

Ok when Bearn and Clark/Raya had a showdown in the FOS, after Baren was gone and Raya was dying, why didn't Clark take her outside to the sun where Raya could've been healed. Or where was the Martian Manhunter, he was probably good friends with her... Or why didn't Clark ask Jor- El to bring her back?

The thought had crossed my mind aswell. But when Clark was 'dying', it was because he was 'killed' by a human and not an alien. So, I think Baeryn's Radiation beam was very strong and it had drastically affected/infected her.

Alternatively, I think he was not 'suppose' to share his destiny with her, as it is for Superman. Raya even said in at the end; "I am sorry Kal-el, I couldn't share in your destiny". (Paraphrased)

Although I think Clark was not given a more dramatic dialogue during that scene (go figure). I mean he would go to great lengths to save 'one human' but one of his own, he just lets die. If they had a written Clark's remorse a little better, it would have been more believable OR atleast after Clark 'accepts' his destiny, he actually wholeheartedly works towards it.

Comment

Is this thread in the right place?
      -M-

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍