Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davis: "Jimmy?" Chloe: "No"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think Braniac is manipulating Chloe to like Davis and diss Clark.

I think in reality Chloe has reasoned it out that Clark will never be hers and finally accepts that by choosing to love Jimmy who is there for her. Chloe is showing some signs of being bitter to Clark for not ever coming through for her in a romantic relationship. She even seemed somewhat bitter when in Toxic she complained about the time Clark spends with Lois. I don't think this is a Braniac effect and I think when he removes her memories is indeed a Braniac effect.

Comment

Davis assumed she was talking about Jimmy. But no, it was Clark.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by All about Clark
      I really don't think Braniac is manipulating Chloe to like Davis and diss Clark.

I think in reality Chloe has reasoned it out that Clark will never be hers and finally accepts that by choosing to love Jimmy who is there for her. Chloe is showing some signs of being bitter to Clark for not ever coming through for her in a romantic relationship. She even seemed somewhat bitter when in Toxic she complained about the time Clark spends with Lois. I don't think this is a Braniac effect and I think when he removes her memories is indeed a Braniac effect.
      Bitter in Toxic? She was more like "forgetting your BFF Clarkie". Not once did I see that. She was indirectly hinting at Lois and Clark's future without even realising it. The audience should have.

Chloe: "You see her more than I see Jimmy and we're engaged" and Clark is like whut?
      Last edited by Zizi; 05-04-2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎