No announcement yet.

New characters are so trusting.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New characters are so trusting.

Okay. first off. Tess shows clark the crystal. like who shows one of their workers a clue to figuring out where lex is. Random. plus she didn't even ask him about it later. and hes one of the only ppl who knows she had it.

THEN Davis is all like, "i think i might be the killer." these people dont keep secrets do they.

It took Clark 4 seasons to finally come clean with Chloe. and she already new. and then 6 season to tell Lana. Davis told his like 5 episodes in his first season. Newbies.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Don't these people know they have to keep everything a secret?

I think the reason Tess showed the crystal to Clark, though, is because she wanted to see what his response would be.

Comment

.. when he told chloe that ;
      i was just saying the same thing .
      - these new characters are snapping ,
      like what was the point of that ?
      .. they should get their secret's exposed . ; )

Comment

they should get their secret's exposed . ; )
        I know right?! they dont know how its done in smallville.

Comment

They have to speed it up because they don't have another 8 seasons to reveal secrets. We will be lucky to get a season 9.

Comment

They've supposed to have come in like they've been on the show for 8 years

Comment

Don't feed the newbies.

Comment

lol yea i did think that theyd be a tad less trusting; especially since tess is to be lexs new "protege" and all the enemity between doomsday and superman, especially when you factor in chloe being clarks BFF they shoudnt have let the cat out of the bag so suddenly

Comment

Well Tess was hoping that Clark would be able to help her solve the mystery of the crystal. She knows he knows more about Lex's disappearance than he is telling her.

As for Davis, the confession was a plot device to draw Chloe in and get her to trust him leading up to Chloe having feelings for him or should I say MORE feelings.
                  Last edited by clarkbunny; 10-30-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Chloe could have responded to Davis' "I might be the killer...." with something like, "...yeah, right, and Clark's from another planet...." Let's see how that plays out

Comment

Chloe could have responded to Davis' "I might be the killer...." with something like, "...yeah, right, and Clark's from another planet...." Let's see how that plays out
                      thats pretty funny.

Comment

Tess showed the crystal to Clark to get a reation out of him.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎