No announcement yet.

Clark with no glasses

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark with no glasses

I'm sure this has been discussed before but... As the manhunter was speaking to Clark about the mask and keeping his identity under wraps, I wondered how he is going to maintain the secret identity of Clark Kent without glasses, and yet fly around in basically a different outfit?

Maybe in Smallville, superman will wear glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by erikamichelle614

That would a twist to the story.I don't think it would play out this way though

Comment

i think it would be a nice twist on the whole superman series. clark kent wearing glasses. not to mention, i think he looks rather nice in glasses. (i'm just biased, since i wear glasses )

~K

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how their going to work this on Smallville. I suppose Clark could come up with a reason to start wearing glasses, but the only issue is that most people already know what he looks like without them.

I'm not against 'Superman' wearing some form of mask, as long as it's done right.

Comment

What if he grows his hair out and comes it down the front of his face as superman. He can use his x-ray vision to see through his hair.

Comment

He could wear a long hair wig as Superman and normal hair as Clark.

Comment

that would be a total twist :P
                hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BaGz
                  I'm sure this has been discussed before but... As the manhunter was speaking to Clark about the mask and keeping his identity under wraps, I wondered how he is going to maintain the secret identity of Clark Kent without glasses, and yet fly around in basically a different outfit?
                  I wonder if they'd take a similar route as L&C and show both Clark and "Superman" at the same place at the same time to throw off people. The "Superman" could be the Martian wearing the mask. If Clark started wearing glasses shortly to make people a) forget what he usually looks like and b) see him with a nerdish persona, Smallville could still pull off the traditional dual-identity disguises.

Comment

Originally posted by Guidron
                    Yeah, I don't know how their going to work this on Smallville. I suppose Clark could come up with a reason to start wearing glasses, but the only issue is that most people already know what he looks like without them.

I'm not against 'Superman' wearing some form of mask, as long as it's done right.
                    me neither .
                    i was kind of wondering that too ,
                    wouldn't people who have seen Clarkie without glasses ,
                    or if someone knocks the glasses off him by accident ;
                    know that he's Superman ?

Comment

The Martian Manhunter can shapeshift (althought we haven't seen him do it onscreen, only his alien form), but his secret identity isn't really a problem then

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎