Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Arthur has artificial powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Arthur has artificial powers?

If we take it from a continuity standpoint...everything from season one (and the comics) suggested that Arthur was not much from the power stand point (kinda like Kaito and such). Linderman (mister healer) even said he was weak. Now if he had the absorbing power before, wouldn't he have been the most powerful...even more so than Bob or Linderman or anyone. he could have taken all their powers while they slept.

So I think he got his absorbing power artificially...via the formula that Daphne stole for him so he can absorb Adam's power and heal himself from a yet undisclosed ailment that had him bed ridden.

I dont think that Arthurs power is syntetic Angela said that the formula was created because of Nathan not Arthur she said that he was disapointed of Nathan powerleess so he must have the power but maybe he was naive like Peter and he truist to his best friend from war Daniel Linderman

Comment

Maybe I missed it when Angela said the syrum was CREATED for Nathan. I just thought he was given the syrum.
      I was kind of thinking that original Arthur didn't have powers, so when he and Angela had their first child, he took after his father with no power.
      Then, Arthur could have taken the syrum, and we have all seen how each person's power seems to be based on their subconsious need. Arthur's would be that he WANTS the powers that others have.
      That would also explain the basis behind Peter and Sylar's powers, that they are two sides of the Arthur-coin. One from empathy, the other from detachment.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎