Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest Male Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, no love for Jimmy? He's so cute that he's hot!

Comment

clark..
      oh my god..
      he is so hot

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonian13
        Clark of course!!!!!!!!!
        i don't know if i'm the only one who thinks so but i think SW looks a little..... pale? i don't know maybe i'm crazy or something.
        No, no... I agree with you. His character is endearing, sure, but if I am allowed a superficial moment... he's not as attractive as Tom Welling is. He's not ugly, but something is missing. I don't know if it's that he's pale or maybe it's because he has some "darkness" from within, but I voted for Clark too.

Comment

It was a hard choice..But after much deliberation..I finally chose...Clark!

He was having a really good hair day this eppy and can't get enough of those buttons down shirts...Yummy!

Comment

Oh, I can't believe I haven't voted in this thread yet!

Ah, yes the "Hottest Male Tonight" was Clark. Yup, Clark. He's looking great this season, a lot better than he has the past few seasons. Thank goodness Lois got him to change, well for the most part. Losing the red jacket/blue shirt and his fetish with flannel will finally complete his transformation.

Davis, on the other hand, looked good too. But, I'm not into the whole "dirty, wet, and bloody" look -- it does nothing for me. Blood, yek... especially, if it's not your own.

Comment

I'm on a see-saw between Clark and Davis (Davis shower scene = eye candy, minus the blood part), but I voted for Clark.

Comment

Davis at the end with Chloe, his dark piercing eyes, were evil, pitiful and naughty.

Comment

Davis is so hott and I love his dimples, and eyes, and the thing he does with his lips. Why he's after Chloe is beyond me

Comment

Davis!

Comment

Clark Kent :]

Comment

CLARK KENT. He's always all kinds of sexy lol!

Comment

I'm one of the 3 to vote for Jimmy.

Comment

Clark Kent

Comment

Davis.

The pain (that was real pain) and being in the shower really got to me.

Clark is hot but he doesn't really do much for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎