• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My three favorites:

1.Transference
    2.Prey
    3.Hourglass

Comment

There was no contest--for me it had to be Transference. That episode is easily one of the top ten of the whole show for me and just completely rules. Though like many others here I do love Hourglass.

I have one thing to say: the peek! Remember when Lionel-as-Clark peeks into Clark's pants? The peek, ladies and gentlemen. That is all.

Comment

^^ Yeah, that was funny!

"Transference" for me, too. It kinda creeped me out (Lionel coming onto Martha in Clark's body... *Ick!*), but the acting was amazing and it was just over-all a fantastic ep. "Prey" is runner-up.
        Last edited by HeartChakraBabe; 10-27-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

"Prey" was a fantastic episode and I love "Hourglass" - though part of it is because I feel a bit sentimental about the woman who played Cassandra (Jackie Burroughs) who was in Avonlea - but "Transference" wins my vote. It is absolutely brilliant.

Comment

prey
            transference
            hourglass

Comment

Hourglass and Transference. But I had to vote for the Clex episode not Clionel.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
                New episodes always get a stupid number of votes in these polls. last year, Lara came in second to Transference, whereas now it's second to last. The shiny-newness of episodes really throws these polls way off.

A year or so after SV goes off the air, you'll be able to get an accurate picture of how people felt about particular episodes...any time before then, and the most recent season is going to be grossly overestimated in the voting.
                I agree 100%. I have yet to see an ep beat how I felt the first time I saw Run, Justice, Hidden, Obsession, or Red. I always look back to how I felt THEN, and not after 4 years or so of it being forgoten.

Can anyone really say, if Christopher Reeve just made his first appearance in this season, instead of S2, and Prey was back in S2, would anyone be voting for it?....No, they'd be saying how much Prey sucked cuz there was no actual Doomsday in it like we were ment to believe.

Comment

I went with Exposed, with Transference a close second. I actually didn't think Prey was that good.

Comment

For me it's Exposed with Transference coming in a very close second. If I could vote for them both I would.

Comment

Wow, I'm actually going with the majority for once, it seems. I LOVED "Transference." It was so clever, and I LOVED seeing Tom Welling having to act like Lionel and John Glover attempt to portray Clark's naivete, innocence, and innate goodness. The reactions of the other characters were great, too. Awesome episode!

"Hourglass" was somewhat clever -- certainly not bad. Redux was blah and dumb -- it was like a repeat of "Reaper" but using a cute girl instead of a dorky guy, and kissing instead of just touching them. "Relic" had really neat flashbacks, so I liked that, and the way it hearkened to the Superman mythos and threw in some new unique elements into the SV history. I didn't care for "Exposed," I can't even remember what "Fallout" was about, and "Lara" was just okay. "Prey" disturbed me.

In other words, "Transference" wins -- by a mile!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I voted for Relic. But I love Transference and Exposed. ^^

Comment

prey is the best episode of s8 by far

Comment

Transference was the only possibility.

Comment

1. Relic (One of my favorites)
                              2. Transference (One of the best episodes of S4)
                              3. Lara
                              4. Fallout
                              5. Prey (Have only watched once, so this could change)
                              6. Exposed (Erica looked great and I loved that she remembered she knows how to fight in this one)
                              7. Hourglass (Pretty "eh", but I loved the visions of the future, especially Lex's uber-creepy one)
                              8. Redux

Comment

Transferance because it was awsomely crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍