Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
    I actually liked that. I don't have a problem with stuff like that. It's just the constant metaphors that she, and occasionally Jimmy use that grow old after awhile.

Guys...I'm not against the metaphors and all...its intelligent Smallville discussion that usually Chloe delivers with excellence.

I love the sarcasms, the quirks and the witty sharp remarks from all the characters. However, sometimes I wish Chloe would just speak in simple terms. The Chimmy lines do get cheesy at times...but its all good

Whats with the tude?!
    I loved this line that's why I posted it on the thread!
    Last edited by MetropolisGirl4SV; 10-25-2008, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I'm not against metaphors either. I'm just against them being overused.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
        Chloe: "Sharpening your pitchfork? If you're going to lead a marauding posse, you better come prepared. Clark, you gave the police the names of my ISIS group? How could you use your powers to betray me like that?"

Clark: "I didn't mean to go around you, Chloe, but you were so defensive--"

Chloe: "Like I've been defensive of you?! Clark, you don't get how much of my life I spend protecting your secret! And if you ever had enough courage to actually step forward, like the rest of these kids did, you would be the first one on that pyre! How could you, of all people, be the ringleader of this witch hunt?"

Clark: "Chloe, you're taking the side of people that you hardly know. I would think, after eight years of friendship, that you might give me the benefit of the doubt."

Chloe: "That works both ways. And your bonus features don't give you the right to trump anyone else's judgment."

Thanks so much for posting this!!!!!!

Comment

Chloe (excited): Hey! You missed sodas and cookies but maybe next week you could lead the session with a rousing Kent tale.

Clark: Thanks Chloe but sitting around with a bunch of strangers singing kumbyah isn't exactly my idea of self help.

Comment

Jimmy to MM

Can anyone tell what the missing words are in this quote:
            Jimmy to MM:
            You look like you 're a …… out of the box kind of guy.

It would be a lot more funny if we knew what the missing words are.

Thanks, Ryan

Comment

MM to Clark: You're not in Smallville anymore, Clark.

Comment

These are funny! I especially loved the "kumbaya" line...

Comment

I hated when Chloe asked Clark, "What's with the 'tude?" It makes me cringe whenever I hear it. It's so cheesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalista
                    I hated when Chloe asked Clark, "What's with the 'tude?" It makes me cringe whenever I hear it. It's so cheesy.
                    Not nearly as cheesy as some other things she's said. I actually liked it, because I thought it sounded a little different, something she wouldn't typically use. BUt that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                      Chloe (excited): Hey! You missed sodas and cookies but maybe next week you could lead the session with a rousing Kent tale.

Clark: Thanks Chloe but sitting around with a bunch of strangers singing kumbyah isn't exactly my idea of self help.

that was so funny

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎