Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An extended, alternate cut of "Veritas" I'm working on.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An extended, alternate cut of "Veritas" I'm working on.

So, I figured that since the DVD producers weren't creative enough to include the originally intended experience of this episode on the Season 7 DVD set, that I'd attempt something unique. What I'm gonna do, based off research and assumption, is carefully rework the episode from itself, scenes in the final 5 episodes, certain promos (Lex approaching the Fortress anyone?), and other material scattered about into one alternate "epic" whammy. There'll be some trickery and maybe some quirky things, such as making Clark attempt to fly at least once when Kara's teaching him and the alternate Kara/Brainiac forest scene. This'll be made specifically for streaming sites such as YouTube, though direct downloads may be offered to those whom own Season 7 in PMs, with no profit or anything of that like in mind. If some of you would like to offer input as I work on the script/layout for this alternate episode, I'm all ears; here are some of the ideas and notions I wanna convey:

-- Clark does, at least once, attempt to fly, albeit crashes to the ground in failure; thinking of utilizing his jump and crash with footage of the "earthquake" farm shot from "Wrath" ("woosh, crshh!!") and some smart dialogue from Kara.
    -- More flashbacks will be done, specifically a flashback to the helicopter scene in the pilot between Lionel and Lex during their pivotal showdown.
    -- The planned cliffhanger between Kara and Brainiac won't be resolved, instead we'll see events unfold as seen in the "deleted scene" included on Season 7, though with some creative additions.
    -- Cliffhangers include Lois and Jimmy freezing in the Daily Planet, the fate of Kara unknown, Lana catatonic, Clark traveling back in time to Krypton, and Lex finding the Fortress.

This is gonna be hard for me to pull off, as without a DVD burner, I'm gonna need help with getting specific footage and all. I really wanna make this look as flawless as reasonably possible and I can only do that with help from the great minds I know are here on this board. Who's interested to help this obscure fanboy out in a project that might turn out to be something?
    Last edited by SSJConan; 10-22-2008, 09:17 PM.

I'm actually trying to do that myself! I have the SMALLVILLE SEASON 7 DVD, so I'm trying to put some parts of Veritas, Descent, and other episodes together. I'm really looking forward to what a 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE "VERITAS" could have been.

Comment

wow if you find it pls post it here!!!!!!! I would be so happy!!!!
      Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎